Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 AM

2 posts, read 4,118 times

Advertisements

Hi all, we live in the Toledo Area but will be in Columbus Fri (evening) Oct. 17-Sunday Oct 19. My husband will be attending the Ohio State Chiropractic Association Conference and I will be hanging out with our daughters. We have one 5 1/2 year old and two 3 year olds and they all get stir crazy so I need to stay busy!

I will have them on my own from about 8-6 Sat. and 8-2 Sunday. We are staying at The Columbus Hlton @ Easton. What are some cool things I can plan to do with the kiddos to keep them busy and happy and keep Mama Sane!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 09:13 AM

897 posts, read 2,824,085 times
Sounds like you staying in a great location. Easton is a shopping mecca that I wish I lived closer to. Very pedestrain friendly and they often have familiy type activities on weekends. You could always do the Columbus Zoo or COSI (kids science center).
The weather could change drastically before then. That may determine your indoor / outdoor activities.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 AM

2 posts, read 4,118 times
Thank You! Yes, a kid free weekend would have been a shopping trip for me I know our Toledo Zoo Membership will get us into the Columbus Zoo too so that is nice.

I am mainly worried about what to do if the weather is bad and we can't stroll along outside or go from park to park!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:27 AM

4 posts, read 19,523 times
If the weather is bad you could head up to Polaris Fashion Place (off of I-71, not too far north of Easton). There's a play area where your kids could play and a food court. Up near the zoo in Powell is Recreations Outlet, where they can play on the Rainbow play systems inside. Those are the indoor things I can think of off the top of my head. I have a 2 1/2 year old and am always looking for things to do inside here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus