Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 07:48 AM

255 posts, read 80,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryMason614 View Post
Statistics don't lie, Jack. Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 52% of murders! You're actually pretty stupid if you don't act on information that is readily available.

It's not my job to sacrifice myself for my family or the things I work hard for just because certain people have this warp notion of kumbaya.
As I mentioned, the majority of Americans on welfare are white. So the statistics don't lie, and that white people are inherently lazy grifters, right?

I would honestly be more afraid of having you for a neighbor than any racial minority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2024, 07:53 AM

Quote:
That's all very ecumenical and open-minded and all, but it's not reality. The reality is that white flight is caused by the quality of life going down where you live now.

I was at the Reynoldsburg Library this evening just to check out the new building. Kids running around, everybody talking, loud in there. Yes, it was a predominantly black crowd. Does anybody teach these people appropriate behavior?

That was the first and it will be the last time I ever go there.

I don't know if I'm racist or not, but I do know what annoys me and little kids running around screaming in a library is one of them. I don't see this at the Gahanna branch.
I'm sure the residents of Reynoldsburg will be truly upset that a racist Boomer won't harrass them for the crime of *gasp* children enjoying themselves at the local library. Don't threaten them with a good time.

Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt about that at this point.

Old 04-30-2024, 08:15 AM

1,136 posts, read 1,159,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech14 View Post
As I mentioned, the majority of Americans on welfare are white. So the statistics don't lie, and that white people are inherently lazy grifters, right?

I would honestly be more afraid of having you for a neighbor than any racial minority.
You do understand that there is such a thing as proportionality, don't you?

If you don't understand the implications of 13% of the population committing whatever percentage of crimes they commit, you don't have a lot of survival instinct. Darwin will weed your bloodline out of the gene pool sooner or later.

When even Jesse Jackson is wary ...

Old 04-30-2024, 08:17 AM

1,136 posts, read 1,159,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech14 View Post
I'm sure the residents of Reynoldsburg will be truly upset that a racist Boomer won't harrass them for the crime of *gasp* children enjoying themselves at the local library. Don't threaten them with a good time.

Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt about that at this point.
Yeah, God forbid that people would want to have a quiet environment in the library. Just be loud and whoop it all up creating a disturbance. Then you wonder why nobody wants to be around you. Learn some manners.

Old 04-30-2024, 10:56 AM

Quote:
You do understand that there is such a thing as proportionality, don't you?

If you don't understand the implications of 13% of the population committing whatever percentage of crimes they commit, you don't have a lot of survival instinct. Darwin will weed your bloodline out of the gene pool sooner or later.

When even Jesse Jackson is wary ...
Oh, so you mean statistics can show whatever we want them to based on the narrative we're trying to show and the selective data we choose to use, and that statistics do indeed lie all the time?
Here's another example, just in case you're struggling with this idea- Is Columbus a more important city than say, San Francisco? It's more populated than SF, after all, so case closed? Or would you argue that important context is missing from that claim and that the statistics aren't showing an accurate, complete picture?

Old 04-30-2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Yeah, God forbid that people would want to have a quiet environment in the library. Just be loud and whoop it all up creating a disturbance. Then you wonder why nobody wants to be around you. Learn some manners.
Telling other people to have manners while judging an entire demographic on superficial, meaningless characteristics is just a tad ironic.

Because white people can't be loud, annoying, or otherwise make fools of themselves, I guess. Except of course, that the internet is full of exactly those types of videos and stories. You could write a book on "Florida Man" alone. But I guess that's different. No wait, it's not "proportional"? Am I doing this right?

Old Today, 10:46 PM

1 posts
Default Seedy just means run down

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpwelfareking View Post
"Seedy" someone please translate (grow a pair and quit hiding behind your handed down bigotry)....I'm so sick of this cloaked racist BS!!!!! Come on,some of the biggest crooks in the state live in blacklick, bexley, etc. shall I go on? Oh, your not talking white collar criminals...my bad.
Maybe you think “seedy” is racist because you think black folks all live in run down filthy blighted neighborhoods. YOU ARE the racist here. OP just said seedy. You read “seedy” and your first thought is “black people.” Because somehow, your unconscious bias will not allow you to recall the seedy white neighborhoods you’ve seen. No, because you think distressed neighborhoods are caused by black people. WTF is wrong with you!? I don’t believe your mother raised you this way. Your covert racism is sickening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus