Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 03:20 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,180,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Furthermore, Obama, the most polarizing president in our history, knows he has ZERO chance of championing any kind of meaningful gun control legislation. The NRA is way too powerful and would preclude that. Plus, the American people wouldn't take to kindly to it, at least most of us...
So doesn't this contradict your previous post...

Again, I wonder who's promoting the "apocalyptic agenda" which leads to people feeling the need to arm themselves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 11:43 AM

163 posts, read 376,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post

Again, I wonder who's promoting the "apocalyptic agenda" which leads to people feeling the need to arm themselves?

The future isn't going to be utopia as most dream. Obomba has divided the US more than it's ever been.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:53 PM

240 posts, read 538,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNiteCruisin View Post
The future isn't going to be utopia as most dream. Obomba has divided the US more than it's ever been.
I'll agree that the country is more divided than ever, but I don't put the blame entirely on Obama. Dividing this country is the only thing that Democrats and Republicans have ever worked together on.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:18 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,932,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmo View Post
I'll agree that the country is more divided than ever, but I don't put the blame entirely on Obama. Dividing this country is the only thing that Democrats and Republicans have ever worked together on.
Its a ticking time bomb but i think this region is very peaceful and quiet....compared to the high tension south and midwest....

Old 11-05-2012, 02:23 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,180,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNiteCruisin View Post
Yes, and I wonder who is profiting from that division? Who is exacerbating it?

Old 11-05-2012, 04:41 PM

2,080 posts, read 3,936,922 times
Quote:

I don't think so. Why would anyone have a problem with people wanting to arm themselves? It's the law abiding people who follow the rules that are gangbanging, right?

Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM

4,787 posts, read 11,811,881 times
Romney's permanent assault rifle ban while MA governor.

Will Media Fact Check Romney's Assault Weapons Ban Claim? | Blog | Media Matters for America

Position now changed to get NRA backing ? What does he really believe and what would he really do about gun laws ? All I know is that when in a position to actually to put gun control in place he did so and did it in a manner to over ride any less stringent federal regulation.. That's a lot different than a campaign talking point.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Yes, and I wonder who is profiting from that division? Who is exacerbating it?

The Charlatans that run government? I guess i'm the only one not wearing rose colored shades here.

Fast and Furious,Benhazii and the rest of the lies thrown at the sheeple of this Country to name a few.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
I don't think so. Why would anyone have a problem with people wanting to arm themselves? It's the law abiding people who follow the rules that are gangbanging, right?
Agreed. » DHS Purchases 200 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

What's this Our honest and pure government is cleaning up the ammo cache. I guess it's time to make rounds in the basement everyone.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmo View Post
The system is totally flawed and corrupt. Everyone knows it but sits back and points fingers.

The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them

The great object is, that every man be armed.

Give me liberty or give me death

-Patrick Henry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut