Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 10:47 AM

21,620 posts, read 31,207,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcissisticwomeninCT View Post
The older I get, the more I learn to hate American women, and America in general. I wish there was a foreseeable way for me to get the heck out of this depressing country, and escape it's suppressive culture, once and for all.
Here's a few options for you:

www.delta.com

www.britishairways.com

www.Aircanada.com

www.usairways.com

Or if you like one-way voyages by oceanliner:

www.cunard.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2013, 10:47 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,679,772 times
My family is from the south. South carolina to be exact. I hate the south. I hate the people, they are all fake. Yeah they are smiling in your face, yes maam, no maam. In reality if you are a yankee, they hate you and dont want you around. Atleast on the east coast you know where you stand. If they dont like you, you will know right away.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:53 AM

4 posts, read 5,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
Here's a few options for you:

www.delta.com

www.britishairways.com

www.Aircanada.com

www.usairways.com

Or if you like one-way voyages by oceanliner:

www.cunard.com
No need to be a smart-a** about it; I was being genuine. You're probably one of those guys that's been married for years, and already has children whom are all off in college, or whom already have careers/families of their own. Good for you. I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE FEMALE HYPERGAMY THAT MEN IN MY GENERATION HAVE TO DEAL WITH (and that's why you are completely unsympathetic and lacking in any kind of compassion). Let me guess, you're now going to reference how your own son(s), or other young men you know are having little or no trouble finding love in this loveless society, in order to refute my claims?

Also, you fail to acknowledge the fact that most countries outside of the US don't have nearly as liberal of an immigration policy, so it's not that easy to relocate overseas, unless you're some kind of Hollywood big shot, or business criminal.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:53 AM

34,936 posts, read 56,945,109 times
Quote:
So, I've lived in this state for most of my life. I just want to know, why are nearly all of the younger women, from ages 20-35, totally stuck-up and mean for the most part? I resent the fact that I have to live and work in this state, paying taxes into a system that gives single moms welfare benefits and free healthcare, yet I am obviously hated for being a single man without any children or wife/girlfriend of my own.

It's like I am forced to pay into a system that rewards irresponsible people to breed, yet I am not able to participate myself (except for being forced to pay the state government $$$ in order to support these low-lives). One shining example of this injustice is that fact that CT is one of the only states where thug prisoners are actually allowed to have conjugal visits while in prison! These thuggish women who choose to mate with these drug-dealer types obvious have total and utter contempt for clean-cut, working men like myself. I experience this on a daily basis.

Also, even the middle-class and upper-class women here seem totally narcissistic, with an off-the-charts sense of entitlement. Most of them seem so proud of themselves for being "career oriented," "independent," and ultra-feministic, too. I wonder how many abortions the average CT woman has had by the time she reaches twenty-five years of age; I'm sure the number is up there, above the national average.

What's strange to me is that the media never seems to talk about how there are so many lonely, frustrated, dateless, and sexless men in this country (especially on the E. Coast), who are about ready to snap and lash out at society. Then, once they finally do break down, and this happens, nobody seems to have the courage or insight to mention this loneliness aspect of why they lost it. Instead, they just talk about the other peripheral issues involved. Seems like most of the women in this part of the world are only associating with a small percentage of lucky men who seem to possess all of the requirements on these womens' checklists.

The older I get, the more I learn to hate American women, and America in general. I wish there was a foreseeable way for me to get the heck out of this depressing country, and escape it's suppressive culture, once and for all.
Why do you think that it is any different in any other state? I think you need to find different places to meet woman. Going to bars is not the answer. That is where these types hang out for the most part. Try finding some outside interests where you can meet different types of woman and try to be friendly and open to them. Good luck, Jay

Old 01-14-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
Why do you think that it is any different in any other state? I think you need to find different places to meet woman. Going to bars is not the answer. That is where these types hang out for the most part. Try finding some outside interests where you can meet different types of woman and try to be friendly and open to them. Good luck, Jay
It's not just bars. For example, I often dine alone when I go out (which is clearly a frowned-upon practice here in the US, for whatever reason; basically you're seen as and treated like a "loser" if you do that), and the waitresses will usually treat me with rudeness, even after I've been nothing but polite to them. Or, if they are nice, and they attempt to "flirt," it usually seems like they are just looking for an ego boost, since when I finally get the nerve up to ask them for their number or something, they will shut me down immediately by announcing that they "already have a boyfriend." I seriously think that they enjoy doing this, since there appears to be so many sadistic women in this country.

Another thing they do is that, they will purposely approach you to ask you how your meal is while you have a mouthful of food! I am certain that these women do this on purpose, since they likely get a kick out of trying to humiliate men that are clearly already struggling with loneliness and social isolation.

Also, why doesn't the media ever talk about the fact that single men clearly far outnumber single women in most places within the US? I read an article once which said that single men, between the ages of 20-35 (approximately) far outnumber single women within the same age range. I will see if I can find the article.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:11 AM

(sorry for the double post)

Kidyankee; thanks for the PM, but I can't respond since I registered not long ago, and can only message a limited amount per day. I will try again tomorrow.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:18 AM

21,620 posts, read 31,207,908 times
Quote:
No need to be a smart-a** about it; I was being genuine. You're probably one of those guys that's been married for years, and already has children whom are all off in college, or whom already have careers/families of their own. Good for you. I DOUBT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE FEMALE HYPERGAMY THAT MEN IN MY GENERATION HAVE TO DEAL WITH (and that's why you are completely unsympathetic and lacking in any kind of compassion). Let me guess, you're now going to reference how your own son(s), or other young men you know are having little or no trouble finding love in this loveless society, in order to refute my claims?

Also, you fail to acknowledge the fact that most countries outside of the US don't have nearly as liberal of an immigration policy, so it's not that easy to relocate overseas, unless you're some kind of Hollywood big shot, or business criminal.
No, I'm probably not much older than you (I'm assuming you're 21-25?).

Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 AM

1,063 posts, read 1,363,010 times
Quote:
It's not just bars. For example, I often dine alone when I go out (which is clearly a frowned-upon practice here in the US, for whatever reason; basically you're seen as and treated like a "loser" if you do that), and the waitresses will usually treat me with rudeness, even after I've been nothing but polite to them. Or, if they are nice, and they attempt to "flirt," it usually seems like they are just looking for an ego boost, since when I finally get the nerve up to ask them for their number or something, they will shut me down immediately by announcing that they "already have a boyfriend." I seriously think that they enjoy doing this, since there appears to be so many sadistic women in this country.

Or maybe you only attract sadistic women? When you are constantly bitter and resentful towards women, you are very unattractive to them. Be less beta.

Also, nothing wrong with dining alone. I dunno where you've been eating, but if a waitress treats you like crap, you should probably not go there. If it's only limited to female wait-staff, and judging by the attitude you're copping here, maybe it's you who needs the attitude adjustment towards women.

You should start by separating pride from narcissism. They are not one and the same.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:40 PM

59 posts, read 139,714 times
+1 on Csiko's comment. Ever hear of the law of attraction? If you continue to be misogynistic, you will continue to encounter women who are "narcissistic."

A waitress who is being nice is not hitting on you. Anyone who works in a service industry is being paid (literally, with tips) to be nice towards the clientele.

Btw, you can't complain American women are too independent and career oriented and then complain about hypergamy. That is an oxymoron.

Old 01-14-2013, 05:26 PM

4 posts, read 7,985 times
Lightbulb narcissisticwomeninct

have you ever heard "you attract where your at ". you need a lot of work. I agree the women in this state are not easy to get to know but your attitude has to be scaring them off, that and body language. What do you have to offer? Maybe you should work on that. It took me 39 years to marry because my best friends husband shot and killed her. I carried that around for many years. Until I decided it was me with the problem and not men in general.when I figured out it was me I had a lot of work to do on myself! one of those lessons was trust. also to find out who I really was and not be afraid or ashamed of letting people see the real me.the final lesson was not caring if I were ever to meet the right man, and have fun.shortly there after I met Mr.right! you really need to look at the glass as half full. If you don't from what you say you're going to end up in prison and sorry for what you've said in your blog. GoOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut