Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2014, 07:05 PM

1 posts, read 804 times

Advertisements

Hello,

My fiancé and I are looking to move to Branford into a one bedroom apartment. We have driven to look around and have found some places we may like (we have to set up an appointment to view the insides)

Does anyone have experience with JFA management? Most of the places we like are through that company.

These are our top choices:

1) Valley Court
2) Brushy Hill
3)The Mews
4) Strawberry Hill (Guilford)
5) Montoya

I would appreciate any insight on these rentals and the company.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2014, 07:37 PM

4,787 posts, read 11,759,960 times
I'd quickly cross Montoya off the list. It has a dreadful reputation for having less than desirable people living there.

Brushy Hill is almost right on top of 1-95. Barely a block away. It may have a lot of highway noise that you may not notice during the day but may be more annoying at night. I don't think there is anything wrong with the complex but location ( to me) would be a drawback.

Strawberry Hill would be the quietest location. However, the other two in Branford are right in town center. For people who want a short walk to the Green or to restaurants/shops those may be good places too. Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut