Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 02:01 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

all those homeowners came by their weapons legally and in full cooperation with the law. further attempts at "registration" are not for the purpose of public safety but for the express purpose of disarming those citizens.
which is the clear intention of our government's anti gun movement. the burning question. why the millions and millions of dollars have been spent to disarm homeowners but not criminals?

Old 02-16-2014, 02:03 PM

2,122 posts, read 2,419,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadedWest View Post
Did you have a Civics class in high school?
Failed I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseagiel69 View Post
Go ahead and tell me why don't I get it?? Because I dont want to see another sandy hook occur?? And you can throw around statistics all day but facts are facts. Countries like Sweden Germany etc with much stricter gun control laws, do not i repeat do not have these types of massacres happen. Gee i wonder why?? hmmm could it be because it is much harder to get ahold of a gun? And if you will remember correctly after the Dunblane incident in scotland there were mass gun confiscations, and you see how well it has worked out for their country, yes all of something like 90 gun deaths PER YEAR . meanwhile there are like 90 a year just in a city like new haven alone. And fyi for what its worth i went to Mary R Tisko elementary in good ole Branford CT
and Francis Walsh Intermediate in Branford as well, not texas.
Oh boy, "statistics and studies" are not facts, but your wildly feeble ideas are? that's interesting. Fortunately for humanity, the world of science, engineering, and pretty much everything minus creationists disagree with you.

New Haven murders are from drug dealing criminals with illegal guns. All the gun control in the world would not stop them. Keeping them in prison when you get the chance would. But that's not related to this topic.Handguns constitute...wait for it....all of the murders involving guns there ( http://www.dpsdata.ct.gov/dps/ucr/ucr.aspx ). Wowww. But Sigequinox, are handguns not already registered in CT? Why, yes, Chelsea, they are. How well has that been working in NH? There are over 300 gun laws on the books in CT, if you think more are going to stop adam lanza or the criminal element, well, your wasting your time and blaming eeryone else for the actions of criminals.

Maybe we should ban illegal immigrants CHelsea? A few of them are in the Latin Kings, and MS 13, I hear the crips are now accepting central american and south american members among their ranks too. Maybe we should ban anyone south of the border from ever coming here because of the few that rape, murder, and beat people here in the US.

Why don't you go ahead and take a gander at the list of most dangerous cities in the world.Most Dangerous Cities In The World - Business Insider

You will notice all of them but the 2 US cities that show up have essentially no gun rights awarded to it's citizenry. Oh wait, statistics are not facts, that's right, my apologies. I don't know what kind of research you have done, or where you went to school, but I'm going to go ahead and bet the plethora of scientists at CDC and Harvard are more qualified than you. JMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseagiel69 View Post
I hope you receive a felony and wind up in the penitentiary.

You are literally one of the best examples of an "uneducated base". You clearly know NOTHING about this law. What he did, was actually at the recommendation of both the governor AND the police AND the legislators that wrote the law. He either needed to "register" or "Remove the guns from the state", which he did.

You hope he goes into a penitentiary? lol wtf? I'm sure he hopes you don't procreate but he decided not to attack another member on here.

Last edited by Sigequinox; 02-16-2014 at 02:11 PM..

Old 02-16-2014, 02:03 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Get the news channels to cover this!!! Don't let them ignore it!

Old 02-16-2014, 02:05 PM

363 posts, read 635,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
I don't throw the term Nazi and Getapo around lightly... Meet someone who's really lived under that type of regime and educate yourself.
Most of the Jewish people that lived under Nazi rule are on our side and think the government trying to take our firearms away is déjà vu all over again.

Let's take a crap on the 1st amendment and see how all the liberals react! Better yet let's ban hard alcohol. I mean there is no reason anyone needs to drink scotch or vodka.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:14 PM

34,917 posts, read 56,893,272 times
It seems that some people here cannot discuss this topic withou attacking others. This thread has run its course so I am closing it down. JayCT, Moderator
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut