Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2019, 08:19 AM

34,933 posts, read 56,945,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
A few Ferrari owners live in Wethersfield. I've also seen a guy drive around in Wethersfield, Rocky Hill, and Cromwell, in a white Lamborghini Aventador, but not sure which town he resides in. My cousin lives in South Glastonbury near one of the many rich sections, and befriended a man who owns a Pagani, Ferrari, and a ton of other toys. They're definitely out there, just need to keep your eyes peeled!
I think there is a Ferrari Club in this area. A former coworker had a friend that belonged to it. I believe they have meets a couple times a year but do not know where or when. He would go to them. Jay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 06:56 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
I think there is a Ferrari Club in this area. A former coworker had a friend that belonged to it. I believe they have meets a couple times a year but do not know where or when. He would go to them. Jay

Yes, there's definitely some sort of club in Glastonbury. My cousin said they usually meet at Dunkin and Starbucks. He has had the opportunity to meet and take photos of some of the cars, and said the guys who formed the club are very friendly and love to talk about cars.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:35 PM

215 posts, read 148,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Yes, there's definitely some sort of club in Glastonbury. My cousin said they usually meet at Dunkin and Starbucks. He has had the opportunity to meet and take photos of some of the cars, and said the guys who formed the club are very friendly and love to talk about cars.
the "club" isn't located anywhere, they meet in Glastonbury because its a central location in the state.

THey look for a few things, a parking lots that is somewhat secure, located centrally in CT, easy to access by a highway, parking lot needs to be paved and in good condition, some shade is ideal, benches are a plus, has access to bathrooms, some food, drinks, not totally out in the open, but also not hidden away.

They've been meeting for over 10 years on sunday mornings there, but the location can change at anytime.

the guys are super friendly. a lot of times people think they're together to show off their cars, but its really just for them to get together and talk about cars in person.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:58 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000fc View Post
the "club" isn't located anywhere, they meet in Glastonbury because its a central location in the state.

THey look for a few things, a parking lots that is somewhat secure, located centrally in CT, easy to access by a highway, parking lot needs to be paved and in good condition, some shade is ideal, benches are a plus, has access to bathrooms, some food, drinks, not totally out in the open, but also not hidden away.

They've been meeting for over 10 years on sunday mornings there, but the location can change at anytime.

the guys are super friendly. a lot of times people think they're together to show off their cars, but its really just for them to get together and talk about cars in person.

Yes, thank you for clarifying that. Kind of had a feeling I worded it wrong. My cousin said the same thing you mentioned; bunch of friendly guys who love cars and a good conversation about them.

Old 07-08-2019, 04:44 PM

34,933 posts, read 56,945,109 times
Quote:

Thanks for the info. Do you know where they meet? Jay

Old 07-08-2019, 09:08 PM

21,752 posts, read 28,086,032 times
We’ve had quite a few Ferrari’s at Milford Cars and Coffee. We even had a new Bugatti Chiron last year ($3.25 million).

The craziest show by far is Caffeine and Carburetors in New Canaan. That’s the most exotic and rare cars you’ll ever see at once in the northeast.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
Thanks for the info. Do you know where they meet? Jay
I haven't been there in a few years, but they were meeting at the Starbucks on Glastonbury Blvd at the time. I can't imagine they've changed the place.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
We’ve had quite a few Ferrari’s at Milford Cars and Coffee. We even had a new Bugatti Chiron last year ($3.25 million).

The craziest show by far is Caffeine and Carburetors in New Canaan. That’s the most exotic and rare cars you’ll ever see at once in the northeast.
I put that 2nd behind the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance, but its really more of 1a and 1b, both are beyond nuts.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:30 AM

21,752 posts, read 28,086,032 times
Quote:
I put that 2nd behind the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance, but its really more of 1a and 1b, both are beyond nuts.
Greenwich is more tightly curated. C&C for sheer volume is just insane.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:57 AM

83,516 posts, read 75,307,397 times
Ferrari on Merritt in Westport. Got off Norwalk Main Ave exit. Really love this model!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut