Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2007, 01:20 PM

1 posts, read 2,700 times

Advertisements

Hi There ~ I am writing on this forum because this past thursday (the 27th) my husband & I went to Cabellas in East Hartford, CT then to Red Robin in Enfield. During one of these two trips, I lost my pocketbook. Could anyone PLEASE tell me if they found it or know where it is??? I don't care if there is any money in the wallet if I were to get it back, I just want the bag! Thanks for looking!
Sue Theroux
a friendly neighbor in Mass
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2007, 01:35 PM

4,462 posts, read 8,021,048 times
Sue

it might be best to contact Cabella's and Red Robin-to see if they found your item
also contact the East Hartford Police Department, as well as Enfield to see if your personal item was turned in-good luck.

Old 12-29-2007, 02:05 PM

333 posts, read 467,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytrekker View Post
Sue

it might be best to contact Cabella's and Red Robin-to see if they found your item
also contact the East Hartford Police Department, as well as Enfield to see if your personal item was turned in-good luck.
Good advice. I also wish you luck. Last year I lost my wallet in DC - it was returned to me a three weeks later, money still in it.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:58 AM

1 posts, read 2,546 times
Cool to much on my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariemac View Post
i lost my pocketbook yesterday the 5 of jan, regular med size leather. i believe i left it in walgreens in easthartford on ct. blvd,next to main st. i would also just like my bag and cheek holder.all checks were canceld everything was stoped. take the money,its all materiallistic.Girls we just have to hold on and not put everything in our bag,put it all on jesus.everything always turns out alright.a strom does not last forever.just woke up so spelling isnt the first thing on my mind

Old 01-06-2009, 05:13 AM

177 posts, read 958,894 times
I wonder what are the odds of a person being in these places, finding your bag, and reading these forums? I guess you may as well buy a lotto ticket, win, and buy a new bag.

In seriousness, good luck finding it.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:55 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,159,931 times
I was pickpocketed in NYC a few years back for my wallet. What's so funny is they took my credit cards and cash and dumped my wallet in a mailbox. I was contacted a week later by NYC police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut