Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 06:59 AM

209 posts, read 247,648 times

Advertisements

cool thanks for the info you all have been helpfull we are going to start paperwork this week hopefully for stonegate to much drama going on in my complex a neighbor of ours asked my hubby for the 4th time if we had any prescription drugs she could buy off of us he said no this person is known to ask random people for medicine i think she has some kind of addiction

then last night came home very late from being out and some idot was half parked in our assigned parking spot and the handicap spot next to it a call to security was worthless because they never sent anyone out to tow the car
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 09:53 AM

5,104 posts, read 4,834,850 times
I don't know if Stonegate apts are good or bad, but that's a decent price for rent. I do know that will not be a convenient area to commute from/to since you will have to go thru the traffic lights on RT 9 every day. That will probably add 10-15 minutes to your trip(s) during rush hour.

There's really no alternative to RT 9. Rt 3 (Newfield st) used to be a decent alternative, but everyone in the area has seemed to figure that out now, so it's just as congested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut