Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 02:15 PM

720 posts, read 919,326 times

Advertisements

Well at least we have that going for CT....

Connecticut Women Deemed Most Beautiful, Men, Not So Much...

Where the best and worst looking people in the US live | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 02:31 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,396,906 times
guess they havent been down south or to CA

Old 11-02-2015, 04:06 PM

2,706 posts, read 3,376,011 times
This took place as soon as my Wife moved here from NY....she sure is purty

Old 11-02-2015, 04:36 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,957,434 times
I have a good friend that's lived all over the country, and he said that in comparing the most attractive women in the states he has lived (California, most of the South and Southwest, as well as CT, NY and Maine), he said he was surprised that CT women were right up there with anywhere else. I think he gave the overall edge to California, though, because he generally liked tall women.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:08 PM

10,059 posts, read 14,935,470 times
Maybe they meant that CT has some of the most naturally beautiful women?

In some parts of the US cosmetic surgery is so rampant that the question is not who's plastic, but rather who isn't!

Old 11-02-2015, 06:24 PM

2,122 posts, read 2,420,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
Seriously. Who made this list? Some pinkys-out, wine sipping yuppie who likes chicks with sweaters tied around their neck?

Now, I did meet my beautiful wife in CT (and shes a native) but by and large the amount of "hot girls" in CT is pretty dismal compared to anywhere else I've been. In fact, it was one of the first things I noticed when going to school here (before I met my wife) and still to this day make jokes about with coworkers. Driving through new haven for lunch we usually make a big show out of it when we see a girl thats even a 5 or 6 out of 10, which happens like once a week. An actual 8-9? A rarity (in new haven).

I would vote new haven as the city with the least attractive females of anywhere I've been. Not that it matters since I'm married, but when I have kids I'd like them to have some fun options. I know I did on Long Island. Daisey Dukes down south. Oh yeahhh. California? one of the only great things they still have left is an incredibly attractive female population.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:27 PM

2,122 posts, read 2,420,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
Maybe they meant that CT has some of the most naturally beautiful women?

In some parts of the US cosmetic surgery is so rampant that the question is not who's plastic, but rather who isn't!
What's the matter, you don't like your women to look like aliens? I agree with you 100%. It's laughable how stupid some of these girls make themselves look--especially the ones that USED to actually be HOT and now look like a science experiment gone wrong. Megan fox is a good, if not cliche and antiquated example (i'm not very "hip")

Old 11-02-2015, 06:42 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,193,085 times

Comes at a $ price for men.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:55 PM

4,449 posts, read 3,343,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
I don't know what the parameters were for this list but I think it could be correct.

They did not say which state had the YOUNGEST beautiful women but the most beautiful women (I guess of all ages).

This is just an observation on my part but look at what happens to women in the south once they hit their 30's and 40's after years of eating all those heavy foods and years of being in the sun. Also look at woman in California after years in the sun and plastic surgery. Many older woman look freakish in CA.

I myself am 100% Neapolitan (an area of Italy south of Rome) and I can tell you that ALL of my aunts and cousins look fabulous going into their 50's, 60's and 70's. As long as the woman in my family eat right and take care of themselves they look great. It's genetics. This is the same area where Sophia Loren was from. When my grandmother was 70 she looked about 40.

I bet Connecticut probably has the largest population of southern Italians of any state. I am not saying that I am a great beauty but I am in my 50's and everyone thinks I am in my 30's.

PS: the reason that New Haven pizza is rated #1 is because it's roots lie in the Naples (southern Italy) region.
Naples = Good Pizza and Good Looking Women.

Last edited by CTartist; 11-02-2015 at 08:12 PM..

Old 11-02-2015, 07:48 PM

21,616 posts, read 31,186,278 times
I find many CT native women to be well put together. Dressed well, not too much make up, nice figure (we're also one of the fittest states). There are many very attractive women here well into their 60s. This list doesn't shock me.

As for the men? I'm guessing they find scrawny, hipster men unattractive - because we have plenty of them here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut