Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 09:37 AM

2 posts, read 5,207 times

Advertisements

I would look at W. Hartford. Lots to do in town and minutes to Hartford and nightlife. I currently live in W. Hartford. Rent in a three family home. Depending on your luck you can get a nice apartment that may or may not include utils. I currently also work in Windsor for ING. The commute is 20 minutes highway to day hill road (could hit traffic and make the commute 45+ mins. Versus back roads, 25 mins and no worries about traffic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2008, 08:29 AM

1 posts, read 1,122 times
Default Lofts At the Mills

I've lived there before and it is convenient to the highways, has a new pool, tennis court and a gym that you can use. There were several single people. The apartments are very spacious with ample closets and parking. Because of these amenities, they seem to be a little costlier. Try not to park in the outskirts close to the dumpsters and the aparments next door have some lower income residents. I've had my car broken into once and my license plate stolen as well. But I wouldn't fear crime in the area, just petty stuff. Good luck!

Old 04-08-2008, 08:48 AM

605 posts, read 2,380,281 times
Arsenal Fan - are you British?

There are a fair few Brits living in the West Hartford area...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut