Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2019, 04:03 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,380 times

Advertisements

Watch "Dateline" on Monday, Sept. 9, at 10 p.m. ET / 9 p.m CT for more on Jennifer Dulos' disappearance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2019, 05:28 PM

21,618 posts, read 31,197,189 times
If anyone hasn’t watched it yet, you can watch it here: https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/t...nnifer/4024540

It was well put together. Anyone else watch it?

Old 09-10-2019, 10:13 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,426,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
If anyone hasn’t watched it yet, you can watch it here: https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/t...nnifer/4024540

I watched it - yes, well-done show. I hope there is some resolution in the case. What a nice-looking family she had.

Old 09-11-2019, 07:26 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,380 times
Yes I watched it.

I always wonder what those guys are thinking, going on Dateline as they're being investigated. Innocent or guilty, I can't imagine that it would do any good. I still remember Scott Peterson sitting there crying and begging Laci's captors to release her and I didn't believe it for a second. Same with the guy in Colorado who eventually pled guilty to killing his pregnant wife and 3 little girls. Didn't believe him for a second either, but his interview was spur of the moment on the front porch IIRC, not set up with a national broadcast by his attorney.

This guy was more believable and I had a doubt about his guilt until I remembered the evidence the police claim they have. If he's the guy on the security cameras disposing bloody stuff, then he killed her.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:53 AM

4,453 posts, read 3,346,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post

Dulos has ice water in his veins and he is a psychopath to sit for that interview.

Oh and then there is this..........what was Michelle Traconis thinking of? If Dulos killed his wife he can certainly kill you too.

Old 09-12-2019, 02:54 PM

6,892 posts, read 3,738,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTartist View Post

Dulos has ice water in his veins and he is a psychopath to sit for that interview.
Yes CTArtist, socio or psycho. This was too much money, too many kids, too much stress, too much money started leaving turning into too much money owed, then more stress, then a pre-ordained socio-psychopathic condition in the brain that led to murder.
Now he's OJ and truly believes he did nothing wrong.

Old 09-12-2019, 05:45 PM

1,395 posts, read 1,510,412 times
Looks like they have a possible lead on her body.

WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) — State police are searching reservoirs in West Hartford for evidence in connection with the disappearance of New Canaan mother, Jennifer Dulos.

On Thursday, News 8 confirmed that officials are using cadaver sniffing dogs, which are used to detect human remains, to search wide areas near the water.

https://www.wtnh.com/top-news/state-...ennifer-dulos/

Old 09-12-2019, 07:07 PM

4,453 posts, read 3,346,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian26 View Post
Looks like they have a possible lead on her body.

WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) — State police are searching reservoirs in West Hartford for evidence in connection with the disappearance of New Canaan mother, Jennifer Dulos.

On Thursday, News 8 confirmed that officials are using cadaver sniffing dogs, which are used to detect human remains, to search wide areas near the water.

https://www.wtnh.com/top-news/state-...ennifer-dulos/

Michelle Traconis must be singing like a canary to save her _ _ _.

Old 09-14-2019, 04:29 PM

251 posts, read 203,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTartist View Post

Oh and then there is this..........what was Michelle Traconis thinking of? If Dulos killed his wife he can certainly kill you too.
Exactly, total narcissistic psychopath. People like that can be very convincing but it's part of the mask they wear to try and fool everyone. I said this before, I never understand women who get involved with married men and/or stay with men who killed the one before them. Is that really the kind of guy you want to be with? And are you that self-centered to think he'll treat you any better.

Old 09-30-2019, 05:06 AM

55 posts, read 22,915 times
This case does not need a body to bring a murder charge on Fotis.

The blood represents the body. If your blood is not in your body you are a corpse.

Jennifer is not missing. She is found. Law enforcement used data from Fotis' cell phone to locate Jennifer. They found her in the trash barrels of Hartford. They have video from city cameras that recorded Fotis and Michelle placing Jennifer's blood into the trash barrels.

AND they have abundant supporting evidence that in plain self-evident fact, Jennifer was murdered and Fotis (and Michelle) handled the substantial material of the body.

This isn't any stretch or distortion of facts. They're a near-surgical precision of the facts.

Jennifer IS NOT MISSING. They found her blood outside of her body in two locations several miles apart.

Pure evidence of murder and death.

The state should be looking into those few dozen cases of corpseless charges (to find out how to securely bring about that murder charge on Fotis and accomplice to murder charge on Michelle).

They both have Jennifer's blood on their hands, literally. That's not a speculation or belief. They actually physically handled Jennifer's blood.

And the owner of the Tacoma is a true hero. I love him and praise him for his sharp thinking, swift action and service to Justice. We need more AND MORE people like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut