Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2020, 08:48 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 75 View Post
Right here.

The more bizarre part of this bizarre story is Pattis is filing a motion to substitute Dulos' estate as the defendant in the criminal proceeding. In the presser last night, he said they were doing it to clear his (Fotis) name. I'm not sure why the state would want to continue to prosecute a dead man. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Also in a bit of ghoulish coincidence, the wood chipper killer Richard Crafts, who was the first person in CT to be convicted of murder without a body, will be released from custody in June.

https://www.newtownbee.com/01302020/...-for-veterans/
I wonder if the estate trial is a legal thing to keep his assets away from the inlaws?

Richard Crafts will be in his early 80's. Do you think society will be safe? That was a pretty ghoulish thing to do, and all she wanted was a divorce. I'd love to know what their kids think about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2020, 09:42 AM

3,435 posts, read 3,944,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
It’s a self serving move on Pattis’ part. I cannot stand him.
I thought that too. A way to draw this out and get more publicity for himself.

Old 01-31-2020, 10:10 AM

81 posts, read 57,346 times
Doesnt anyone think that new girl Anna Curry could have had a role too? Im sorry but she spent almost 400k on him out of the blue??? That must have been one hell of an affair in early 2000s.

And want a crazy theory movie idea? Plot twist....

Fotis after he convinced Michelle to help kill the wife, was gonna frame Michelle for the murder and run away with this Anna Curry from North Carolina. She clearly has money. Move to Greece?

Just a crazy idea but that new girl I think will end up being crucial to this investigation.

Old 01-31-2020, 01:28 PM

1,572 posts, read 1,560,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
The problem was with his mind, not his other body organs. It appeared he was a healthy guy so his organs should be valuable to those who receive them. It was good of the family to donate them.
I got that. I just meant that he was a huge pile of s--- for what he did and took the easy way out.

Old 01-31-2020, 01:47 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,348,545 times
Quote:
Also in a bit of ghoulish coincidence, the wood chipper killer Richard Crafts, who was the first person in CT to be convicted of murder without a body, will be released from custody in June.

1) I assumed Richard Crafts was dead or if alive would never get out of jail.
2) How in the world could the legal system in the state of CT let a man out of jail that murdered his wife and put her through a wood chipper.

Poor Bridgeport is always getting dumped on. They should have put Richard Crafts in the same town that the person lives in that let him out.

It appears anything goes in this state. I wonder when they will let the two guys out that killed Dr. Petit's family in Cheshire?

Sorry to go off topic but to see this is a real shock.

Old 01-31-2020, 02:17 PM

230 posts, read 161,482 times
Quote:

WTH?!!! How gruesome!

Rhetorical question - Why do these men think that they can so easily just kill and dispose of a woman they no longer want to be married to? I'll never understand this line of thinking. Get a divorce and move on!

Old 01-31-2020, 06:50 PM

34,933 posts, read 56,945,109 times
So the police released the suicide note found next to Fotis Dulos in his car. He proclaims that he, Michele Trocons and Trent and Kent Mawhinney are innocent and his attorney can “explain Albany Avenue”.

I’m not sure how you can explain dumping evidence in a murder or how you can explain the truck seat replacement he told his employee to make. These suggest his guilt or that he was covering for someone else. If he did not do it who would he risk imprisonment for? I hope his attorney has an explanation. You can read the note in the link below. Jay

https://www.courant.com/breaking-new...fxe-story.html

Old 01-31-2020, 07:17 PM

230 posts, read 161,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
So the police released the suicide note found next to Fotis Dulos in his car. He proclaims that he, Michele Trocons and Trent and Kent Mawhinney are innocent and his attorney can “explain Albany Avenue”.

I’m not sure how you can explain dumping evidence in a murder or how you can explain the truck seat replacement he told his employee to make. These suggest his guilt or that he was covering for someone else. If he did not do it who would he risk imprisonment for? I hope his attorney has an explanation. You can read the note in the link below. Jay

AND.... there is ZERO concern in that note for Jennifer's whereabouts! POS

Old 01-31-2020, 07:47 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,950,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post

That lawyer is such a liar that he's about as bad as a politician. I wouldn't believe a word he said.

Dulos was a sociopath. The scary thing is that superficially, he looked like a normal guy, someone it would be fun to hang out with. He didn't have the crazy look.

Troconis has now lost most of her leverage to limit the charges against her, since the state can't use her help for a conviction anymore. The best she can do now is lead the police to whatever is left of.the body in return for some leniency. I wonder what will happen with the case against her now.

Old 02-01-2020, 07:25 AM

251 posts, read 203,971 times
Textbook psychopath with narcissistic personality disorder- he made sure it was all about him even until the very end and zero concern for the actual victim. As much as I would have liked to see this guy tried and convicted, perhaps it's better this way so that he can no longer influence his children and there is no chance of him being being acquitted or released if convicted and harming anyone again. Good riddance. Unfortunately, unless the others talk, Jennifer's children will never know exactly what happened to their mother or recover her remains.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut