Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 05:40 PM

123 posts, read 165,559 times

Advertisements

It started when I was a kid- older siblings used to say they lived in the woods at the top of fairfield/ easton, and would attack your car by smashing their heads against the windows. I do remember a dirt road, maybe even a group home. Very similar to the description of the bogeymen from "the march of the wooden soldiers". Not very pc today- but pretty scary stuff to a kid.

ps- I won't derail this thread about ufos in easton, old post rd in fairfield, or the house across from lauralton hall.

Last edited by ConnNative; 12-02-2013 at 06:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM

2 posts, read 1,888 times
Yes they do hide very well

Old 12-16-2013, 09:38 AM

21,495 posts, read 27,731,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnNative View Post
or the house across from lauralton hall.
Do tell.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:10 PM

123 posts, read 165,559 times
Well Stylo- it was only a dream. I would have loved to be posting a tabloid worthy torrid tale- but I'm just not that suave

Real world in the early 1990's , dw and I are jonesing to buy our first home. And we had a small budget. So I'm looking high and low; and already had a family member in milford. So I am driving by one of the houses that is right up on the curb . There may have been an ad; $59 k sold as-is. It needs a lot of work- but I'm too naive not to walk around the place. Hints of a bohemian lifetyle around the property as I work my way around it. Maybe bohemian is an understatement. Empties thrown out the window, confederate flag, empty marlboro packs stacked inside a window several feet high. As I come around to the front porch, I'm still aroused with this potential abode . As I step on the front porch- I peer down the hall way through the front door's window. Doesn't look too bad inside. I turn and look up, the porch's roof has exposed joists underneath.
I notice a pony tail hanging on a joist. A human pony tail. I shrug it off and take off.

Warning- graphic ahead. As an aside- I was undiagnosed with sleep apnea for a long time. So even back then, I rarely had dreams. So that night I had a dream about the house. I was inside the house with several folks in the house. This fella comes in, someone sneaks up behind him, grabs his pony tail back, and cuts him from ear to ear It was only a dream. It was only a dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut