Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 09:27 AM

756 posts, read 2,219,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momark5 View Post
We've never been to Easton or to the areas of Fairfield near Easton so I never claimed to hear the highway from there. I was just commenting on the areas we had been in and as I said above, the areas were mainly those close to Rte 1 and therefore also close to 95 (as well as to a friend's house close to the Merrit). I appreciate all the responses to my question and meant no offense to any of the residents of Fairfield.
No offense taken. I think many of us were surprised at the scenario of sitting on the beach in Fairfield listening to the rush of cars passing by!
Hopefully, we have put your fears to rest!

Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 AM

73 posts, read 244,265 times
Other than the noise and pollution I would be more concerned about some of the unsavory "massage parlors" located in Fairfield. You don't want your kids around that.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:19 PM

34,930 posts, read 56,935,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by politricks View Post
Other than the noise and pollution I would be more concerned about some of the unsavory "massage parlors" located in Fairfield. You don't want your kids around that.
You make it sound like there are many. There was one and it was closed down not long after it started. By the way, not all massage parlors are unsavory. Many are decent respectable businesses run by respectable people. Jay

Old 06-01-2009, 04:49 PM

21,619 posts, read 31,202,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
You make it sound like there are many. There was one and it was closed down not long after it started. By the way, not all massage parlors are unsavory. Many are decent respectable businesses run by respectable people. Jay
Obviously the poster doesn't know anything about Fairfield. But I am sure he will come back and tell us how much he actually "knows".

Old 06-08-2009, 09:19 AM

73 posts, read 244,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
There are currently three massage parlors that offer a 'lil extra something something for the right price in Fairfield.

I would provide links, but they have some graphic adult content that many on this board wouldn't appreciate and it is for that reason parents should think twice before moving to Fairfield. I wouldn't want my kids around that.

Two of those places have been around for many years. Have to wonder who is getting paid off.

Anyone that is curious just needs to do a simple google search.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:16 AM

34,930 posts, read 56,935,296 times
Quote:
There are currently three massage parlors that offer a 'lil extra something something for the right price in Fairfield.

I would provide links, but they have some graphic adult content that many on this board wouldn't appreciate and it is for that reason parents should think twice before moving to Fairfield. I wouldn't want my kids around that.

Two of those places have been around for many years. Have to wonder who is getting paid off.

Anyone that is curious just needs to do a simple google search.
Again, massage parlors are not necessarially brothels. Many upscale towns have them these days and there is nothing wrong with them. If you have proof then I think you should share it with the local police. I am sure they would be very interested in knowing something different is going on. By the way, I do have a friend who is a local cop and the Fairfield Police do actively investigate these establishments with undercover officers to keep them honest. Jay

Old 06-08-2009, 01:08 PM

21,619 posts, read 31,202,923 times
Quote:
Did the google search you requested we do, and I found only upscale spas. The one I questioned (Massage Envy) actually has photos of families on their website. Please, as Jay asked, post the links. I'm interested to see. I'm also interested to know how, if none of these so-called "happy-ending" massages are coming up on a simple Google search, how do you know about them? Hmm

Last edited by JayCT; 06-10-2009 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: Removed Personal Attack

Old 06-08-2009, 03:47 PM

8,155 posts, read 21,005,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
Did the google search you requested we do, and I found only upscale spas.
LOL Yea, that would be expected in FFC. Thanks for putting a smile on my face after a long day.

Old 06-08-2009, 06:18 PM

287 posts, read 623,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JViello View Post
LOL Yea, that would be expected in FFC. Thanks for putting a smile on my face after a long day.
I highly doubt any of the spas I know in Fairfield offer "happy endings," upscale or not. Politricks has been bashing Fairfield for some unknown reason. Let it be known that Fairfield is extremely safe and one of the most family-friendly towns (the most?) in lower Fairfield County.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:42 AM

8,155 posts, read 21,005,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whome224 View Post
I highly doubt any of the spas I know in Fairfield offer "happy endings," upscale or not.
I know. That was my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut