Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 06:05 PM

2,102 posts, read 7,755,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Rich,

Thanks for your input/opinion on the subject, but I beleive you got info. on the wrong subdivision. I am talking about Kensington Esates, a 10-lot subdivision, (I checked on calcagni and saw 3 current listings- 599,900, 674,500, 689,900).

I believe you're thinking of Country Club Acres - 2 lots.
Hi Sri,

You are right - what I saw on the MLS was Country Club Acres.

After going to Calcagni's web site I found the information on Kensington Estates. This subdivision isn't on the multiple listing service. If you click on the link for the subdivision, you can get a general feel for how close the houses will be to one another: the lots are rectangular in nature.

Rich
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2007, 01:49 PM

417 posts, read 600,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Lee View Post
Hi Sri,

No, it's not that rural. There's just something about the reservoir that severs calls on Verizon.
It was nice meeting you at the open house on 61 dundee!

Old 04-23-2007, 05:35 PM

2,102 posts, read 7,755,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
It was nice meeting you at the open house on 61 dundee!
Same here. Please forward the following on to your parents: I've heard that the house on Westin Court is immaculate. (Melissa, the other agent at the Open House, is familiar with it. The sellers have already purchased another property (Gunnar Court) and are motivated.)

Old 04-24-2007, 07:23 PM

9 posts, read 22,834 times
I live in Cheshire ! I love it nice small town feel. Schools are so good and the taxes are alot lower then other towns around. Our house is for sale in Cheshire we are planing on moving down to NC due to my Husbands work.
Lisa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut