Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:00 PM

4 posts, read 19,885 times

Advertisements

well ive been a Danbury resident my entire life.. and ive ventured into new milford many times. New milford is a town all on it's own out in the middle of fields,farmers, and pastures. 100 percent suburbs. my cousin lives in new milford and there is nothing to do there people are always coming into danbury.. for shopping and entertainment.. if u want peace and quiet, cows, and locally owned little shops. than new milfords cheap countryside is for you, it's cheap because the location for commuting might as well be as bad as shelton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 07:33 PM

21,516 posts, read 30,907,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTbroker203 View Post
well ive been a Danbury resident my entire life.. and ive ventured into new milford many times. New milford is a town all on it's own out in the middle of fields,farmers, and pastures. 100 percent suburbs. my cousin lives in new milford and there is nothing to do there people are always coming into danbury.. for shopping and entertainment.. if u want peace and quiet, cows, and locally owned little shops. than new milfords cheap countryside is for you, it's cheap because the location for commuting might as well be as bad as shelton.
Shelton is centrally located close to the Merritt, 95 and Rt 8. It's not hard to commute anywhere in the western portion of the state from Shelton.

And I disagree with you that New Milford is "cheap". It's not cheap - just cheapER compared to neighboring Fairfield County. I've been to New Milford many times and have yet to see a cow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut