Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2010, 03:12 PM

2 posts, read 5,318 times

Advertisements

My infant daughter needs a new pediatrician. She is my first baby, and I want the best match for her. She has no serious health issues, but she does experience reflux. Her father and I are vegetarian/vegan/pagan
live a healthy lifestyle, and see a great naturopath, who is wonderful and takes care of the whole families needs, but dcf is now involved and they do not approve. So to keep them off our backs, we have to find a new doctor. It is a violation of my rights, I know, but by god I will do whatever it takes to keep my baby girl at home. Her foster lives in tolland county, ct, so the non-naturopathic pediatrician must be near this area. If any parents have had good experiences with a non-naturopathic pediatrician in this area, plz let us know. We do not live in this area personally, so we dont know where to look. Please help! I grew up in the foster care system, and my child experiencing this is my worst nightmare. Please help me find a new dr. so I can bring her home. Thank you. Blessed Be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2010, 04:15 PM

8,155 posts, read 20,916,849 times
While I'm at odds with your belief system personally, I'm 100% on the side of your freedom to do so and would do much to help you keep it.

Having said that, Dr John Walker in Manchester is a friend and client of mine. Great guy, great family (3 kids, wife etc), excellent doctor.

Dr. John Walker, MD, Pediatrics, located in Manchester, CT - Free reports and ratings

Best of luck in your situation.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:27 PM

84 posts, read 290,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiebjoy View Post
Her father and I are vegetarian/vegan/pagan
but dcf is now involved and they do not approve.
but by god I will do whatever it takes to keep my baby girl
hmmm if you are pagan than why do what it takes by god?

if u really want your baby back then why arent u using a dr from dcfs list?

dcf tells u very clearly what it will take.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut