Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 09:27 AM

1 posts, read 9,623 times

Advertisements

We are RVrs from the north. Looking for a new home, we found the Gardens RV Village in Crossville TN. The Gardens - An RV Community

Does anyone have any information (good or bad) about the village - other than what is found on the interenet? We are thinking of visiting the area over Easter.

Any information would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2008, 11:48 AM

24,767 posts, read 28,523,474 times
Gee Wiz !! I have been looking at everything in the Crossville area. That's a new one for me. Thanks FYI If you map quest the address and then hit aerial and zoom down it has a fairly good photo of the park....
Thanks.........

Old 03-19-2008, 10:07 PM

2 posts, read 19,070 times
My wife and I just purchased a lot in the Gardens in November. We are moving from CA to TN in July. If you own an RV it is a wonderful find. The website does not do it justice. It is truly a beautiful place. We visited the Gardens a year ago Thanksgiving and again in March. We really fell in love with both the town and the Gardens. I would be happy to provide additional information if you are interested.

Old 03-19-2008, 10:11 PM

2 posts, read 19,070 times
Arrow Gardens RV Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengraham View Post

My wife and I just purchased a lot in the Gardens in November. We are moving from CA to TN in July. If you own an RV it is a wonderful find. The website does not do it justice. It is truly a beautiful place. We visited the Gardens a year ago Thanksgiving and again in March. We really fell in love with both the town and the Gardens. We previously lived in Maryville TN. I would be happy to provide additional information if you are interested.
>>Dennis
I hope you enjoy your visit.

Old 09-14-2009, 01:31 PM

22 posts, read 55,371 times
Hi all,

I realize this thread is over a year old but I stumbled across it while Googling "Gardens RV Village". I dropped a direct message to a couple of posters in this thread and would like to toss similar questions out there for others to weigh in on.

My wife and I are looking for an RV Community for retirement. We are not interested in FL, TX or AZ and we actually favor the weather in the Knoxville/Crossville area.

We came across Gardens RV Village online and it seems to have much of what we want.

We are interested in feedback from others who have also checked into it or who live in Gardens RV Village now.

You may reply to this thread or send me a direct message. If you direct message me, I will send you my email address.

Thanks,

Jim
Chicago, IL

Old 09-14-2009, 02:34 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Looking at the website, they seem very expensive compared to other area homes. You might try looking at trulia to compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeletti View Post
Hi all,

I realize this thread is over a year old but I stumbled across it while Googling "Gardens RV Village". I dropped a direct message to a couple of posters in this thread and would like to toss similar questions out there for others to weigh in on.

My wife and I are looking for an RV Community for retirement. We are not interested in FL, TX or AZ and we actually favor the weather in the Knoxville/Crossville area.

We came across Gardens RV Village online and it seems to have much of what we want.

We are interested in feedback from others who have also checked into it or who live in Gardens RV Village now.

You may reply to this thread or send me a direct message. If you direct message me, I will send you my email address.

Thanks,

Jim
Chicago, IL

Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 PM

Their high end... " HOA" Their up near Crossville municipal airport area... year around. and very small around 30-60 units. It's Open Floor Plan Bungalow with portico for a Class A RV... looks like a double wide park model..
http://www.gardensrvvillage.com/

Old 09-15-2009, 03:16 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman313 View Post
Their high end... " HOA" Their up near Crossville municipal airport area... year around. and very small around 30-60 units. It's Open Floor Plan Bungalow with portico for a Class A RV... looks like a double wide park model.. The Gardens - An RV Community
I saw that! But for a lot more money than a newer, larger home.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:33 PM

These HOA... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I would never ever get involved with all the horror stories I see on HOA.
All these RV Bungalow deals are like that every where... $$$$$ Got one in town 1,000 sqft 2 bed 2 bath with a portico for the 250K RV... only 350K plus $350mo. for HOA...

Old 09-28-2009, 10:10 AM

1 posts, read 8,438 times
Looking for an RV home in the Crossville area I found a new RV community - Cumberland Mountain Preserve. Looks to be about 8 miles NE of Crossville. I am looking for an area that is not too hilly and safe for bicycling on roads. Looks like from the name Cumberland Mountain Preserve and the curves in roads that the area might be hilly. I think that Cumberland Mountain Preserve is new and they have 2 houses built and for sale.
Does anyone know anything about the area?
Bob
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville