Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2008, 08:46 PM

57 posts, read 330,813 times

Advertisements

Hey All,
I wonder if anyone living in the Crossville area knows of a place I can buy used parts for a travel trailer? For that matter, new parts?
I'll be coming up soon and will need to rebuild the floor (Lowes for that), run new pipes and replace the toilet and holding tank in a travel trailer I'll be staying in.
Sure am looking forward to getting up there again. I was hoping to see the dogwoods in bloom but not sure if I'll make it...
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2008, 09:28 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,066,932 times
TN Outdoors would be my first stop...Tennessee RV Dealer: Holiday Rambler Forest River Fleetwood Keystone Dynamax McKenzie Coachmen

Depends on the temperature for the dogwoods and others over the next few weeks....

Old 03-19-2008, 09:38 PM

Thanks Bones. I'll ck it out.
Maybe I'll make it for the dogwoods.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:21 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,507,453 times
They have a very nice lot. Heading out of Crossville towards FFG on Knoxville Highway 70 you will hit Peavine Road just before I-40 make a left on East 1st Street 2 hotels on left and winery on right it should be the first right? Up and over the hill heading towards I-40
I took the photo last June when I was their for the grand kids.......

Last edited by TN Tin Man; 03-19-2008 at 11:31 PM..

Old 03-20-2008, 12:44 AM

You know it's so funny but I've been by there so many times. I had totally forgot it was there. I rented a place on 1st street the last time I was there. Drove all around those roads.
I bet the grandkids got a kick out of those mini-monster trucks. I'm going to pull this post up and show it to mine next time they come over.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:55 AM

Smile Mine wanted it now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappyNana View Post
You know it's so funny but I've been by there so many times. I had totally forgot it was there. I rented a place on 1st street the last time I was there. Drove all around those roads.
I bet the grandkids got a kick out of those mini-monster trucks. I'm going to pull this post up and show it to mine next time they come over.
I like the Grave Digger the black one with the red head lites.....
It over looks I-40 Not trashy like some RV lots...... Also theirs a Jayco Dealer some where near Dayton,TN ? On 27

Old 03-20-2008, 03:13 PM

Yep, that one is pretty neat. Sort of looks like an old Woody without the panels. I showed the pic to my 4 yr old grandson and he of course wants one right away..lol
I was in Panama City today looking at parts but without knowing exactly what I need, it is a futile search I'm waiting to hear from my friend exactly what parts to buy. I thought I might be able to pick some things up here and bring them along but ...I wait to hear.......

Last edited by ScrappyNana; 03-20-2008 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: err spelling

Old 03-20-2008, 03:38 PM

What ya looken fer........

Old 03-20-2008, 04:50 PM

I know there is a problem with the holding tank but don't know if it needs replacing or just some new parts to fix a leak. ??? Also, I think it needs a new toilet.
The pipes froze and burst in it last year and caused the floor to rot out in places. I don't know if that affected the cabinet bottoms or whatever else.. I really don't know about the pipes in a travel trailer either. I can run pvc in a house but have no idea if that is anything like what I'll need to do up there. It's a small thing though (I think) I'm still waiting on that phone call and pics to be emailed.
My first priority is to fix that floor. It is sitting on my daughter and son-in-laws property right now so I can do the bathroom once I get in it. It shouldn't take long at all, I just need to know exactly what it needs.
It is hard to do this from 500 miles away!

Old 03-21-2008, 02:29 PM

Default RV Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappyNana View Post
I know there is a problem with the holding tank but don't know if it needs replacing or just some new parts to fix a leak. ??? Also, I think it needs a new toilet.
The pipes froze and burst in it last year and caused the floor to rot out in places. I don't know if that affected the cabinet bottoms or whatever else.. I really don't know about the pipes in a travel trailer either. I can run PVC in a house but have no idea if that is anything like what I'll need to do up there. It's a small thing though (I think) I'm still waiting on that phone call and pics to be emailed.
My first priority is to fix that floor. It is sitting on my daughter and son-in-laws property right now so I can do the bathroom once I get in it. It shouldn't take long at all, I just need to know exactly what it needs.
It is hard to do this from 500 miles away!
Never worked on a RV. Did have a toilet break loose from the floor. I would presume their not regular PVC Parts why make it simple. I have herd that some tanks have a balder that can be installed and inflated and sealed in the tank.Only hear say..... Here's a link I fould on line Leading the WORLD in RV Parts Sales - RV PARTS OUTLET also theirs Camping World I have herd good reports about them....... Hope for the best.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville