Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 01:53 PM

11 posts, read 40,618 times

Advertisements

I have not heard anything. We received our bill for the road maint though. we are not in the same development that some of you are as we are further out past Tay's market. We don't have power out there and they were supposed to bring it in.....still waiting but not hopeful. I suppose we should probably see an attorney. We did pay off the land and have the deed so I guess we are safe there. Heading up there in a week. Need a vacation bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 PM

25 posts, read 68,906 times
Default Wilder Mt Foreclosures??

Hello to all interested parties=Recd a 5 page legal letter from Detweiler Enterprise Attys=re foreclousuresWilder-Ledges-Sequatchie Point=It seems very important=written in legal jargon that is over my understanding=Anybody else recd this? and could take the time to explain it in lay terms ,would be appreciated by myself and possibly others=Thanks in advance==Jerry Mulrooney

Old 12-12-2010, 09:38 AM

6 posts, read 18,171 times
Does anyone have a site map of Wilder mountain with the lot #s on it? Unless the lots still have markers on them I wouldn't even know where our lot is if I went up there.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:36 PM

6 posts, read 17,549 times
My husband and son where there last week. There is no power in the area as yet. I believe that someone has to request it and put up temp pole before they will run power.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 PM

Default Wilder Mountain

Just following up to see if anyone has any new regarding the Wilder Mountain Little PIney creek area regarding power.
thanks

Old 09-10-2013, 12:09 PM

1 posts, read 2,378 times
We received a letter from not Detweiler but from a new owner called A1 Ledges Wilder LLC C/O ArborOne Farm Credit which is located in South Carolina. This letter indicates that we owe $600. We never received a bill from Detweiler since April 2013. Did anyone else receive this. I feel that this is not valid due to it being for Maintenance Fees and the last time my husband went up there the area was a mess. It does not look like any Maintenance has been done in quite a long time. Does anyone know if there is a class action lawsuit filed against the new owner or Detweiler? We signed the agreement with Detweiler and not with Robert Spivey (the new owner). I feel that due to Detweiler is not sending us the Maintenance Fee we should no longer owe it unless we sign a new form with Robert Spivey.

Old 10-17-2013, 11:43 AM

Default Wilder

We stopped paying the maint on the roads for Little Piney Creek more than a couple years ago. Part of the contract was they were supposed to bring in power from the main road down Wilson Ridge Road and we would be responsible from there. This has never been done. They did not hold up to their contract so I stopped paying road maint. If they send me a bill, my attorney will be sending them the contract to get power brought in. So good luck to both of us on that.

Old 10-17-2013, 02:13 PM

315 posts, read 1,006,158 times
I really don't think anyone is paying maint. fees anymore. As stated in above post, the place is a mess and nothing has been done. From what an attorney told someone that lives up there Detweiler was in void of the contract and that all bets are off. I don't know if this is correct or not. But I know I am not paying a dime. Wilder mountain now has a bad name and NO one wants to buy up there. We were given all types of promises on how this was going to be a beautiful place to call home. I have been trying to sell my property for five years now and having no luck. It sounds like Detweiler just renamed probably because of all of his lawsuits. All I know if I get anything from that scumbag I will be contacting a lawyer.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:48 PM

11 posts, read 21,538 times
Excuse my ignorance but where IS Wilder Moubtain?? I've heard of Wilder Tenn. but never been there!

Old 11-16-2013, 11:30 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,012,442 times
I'm thinking that they are one and the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville