Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 05:21 AM

315 posts, read 1,006,067 times

Advertisements

I also just received a bill from Arbor one for $1000. After research I believe this is a sister company of Detweilder. ( I am still researching ) I have not gotten a bill for a number of years and have not paid Mait. fees since nothing has been done as far as I can tell. I will probably be heading up next week to see what the place looks like. I am not paying my fees since my property is for sale and they can get the fees when it sells.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 09:29 PM

1 posts, read 938 times
We're in the same situation. They stopped sending us invoices 2010, when Detweiler went into bankruptcy. We weren't sure who to pay maintenance fees to or if maintenance was still going on, and now a week ago we get a letter saying our account is "in serious arrears" and they want us to pay $1000 by the end of the month. We never received any updates about the conditions of the area either. The letter that they sent us had no phone number or anything. We suspect that this goes against our rights, and are pretty upset about this situation. Does anyone know what we can do about this, or at least how to contact A1 Ledger directly? They are taking too long to respond to our email.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville