Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 12:48 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,507,453 times

Advertisements

Ops!!..... Old and have CRS.. Food City.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 12:59 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,066,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman313 View Post
Tinman....better get that fixed.... We don't need to give bad info on CD...

Old 03-28-2011, 01:27 PM

36,495 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Tinman....better get that fixed.... We don't need to give bad info on CD...

If you figure out how to fix it, let me know.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
It took me awhile to figure out that CRS is "can't remember stuff." I guess I forgot.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Tin Man....better get that fixed.... We don't need to give bad info on CD...
Back too killer cows on the plateau..

Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 AM

1,327 posts, read 3,677,191 times
If anyone wants to know the name of a good tree company let me know. We had these guys come out and take a huge tree from the side of our house about 2 months ago and they did a great job. Thank God we did, because it would have smashed the front of our house during the storms.

We did have another tree fall on our house in the back. Luckily it came down slowly and landed on the apex (we live in a chalet type house). It was a huge tree at the back of our property. The top of the trunk landed on the back of the house and the top of the tree covered the roof. We had powerlines directly under the tree as it was lying on our house. It took them about 4 hours to safely remove the tree.
They were competent and courteous.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:46 PM

46 posts, read 133,236 times
Default that is just what I need

Yes please let me know as soon as you can. I've got 3 dangerous trees close to the house.

YY
Quote:
Originally Posted by LABART View Post
If anyone wants to know the name of a good

tree company let me know. We had these guys come out and take a huge tree from the side of our house about 2 months ago and they did a great job. Thank God we did, because it would have smashed the front of our house during the storms.

We did have another tree fall on our house in the back. Luckily it came down slowly and landed on the apex (we live in a chalet type house). It was a huge tree at the back of our property. The top of the trunk landed on the back of the house and the top of the tree covered the roof. We had powerlines directly under the tree as it was lying on our house. It took them about 4 hours to safely remove the tree.
They were competent and courteous.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 PM

46 posts, read 133,236 times
Default Good realtor

My realtor was very good. He showed me every neighborhood that fit my needs. He never pressured and made my move easy. He was our lifeline to all kinds of services that I needed. I would recommend him to my best friend. I think the entire agency (Gwin) is great. I just bought in the glade after looking all over Crossville. My agent was great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutBnd View Post
WE live in the Glade. Many folks we've spoken to are somewhat regrettful. You will find there are no building codes or zoning on the Cumberland Plateau areas. The glade has architectural restrictions, like any HOA, so the quality of home and upkeep in the glade is more uniform. Home values are a bit more stable in the galde for that reason, and higher than Tansi. The Tansi HOA is less restrictive, such as allowing fences, etc. and less unifrom in their architectual 'look'. Bwetten the two, if you like a more country club environment, glade is a better choice. If you like a more relaxed and socially mixed neighborhood, Tansi is better. IF you like a rural envirnoment, and/or larger lots, less forested landscape, there are areas of Crossville that are very nice such as the Homestead area or the 'woods' area. We probably should have bought in Crossville, rather than the glade. In any case, the realtors tend not to look after you, but are anxious to sell one of their listings. The builders and the home inspectors can vary between competent and negligent - and all of theim are friendly - so be careful in selecting your realtor, your home, and the area.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:54 PM

16,042 posts, read 21,963,273 times
Default Uplands Retirement Village

Does anyone have any useful info and insights about Uplands Retirement Village in Crossville? Just curious.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgirl View Post
Does anyone have any useful info and insights about Uplands Retirement Village in Crossville? Just curious.
Home <<<<<<<< a link for your Uplands Retirement Village.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville