Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2011, 05:07 PM

21 posts, read 45,647 times

Advertisements

I'm in the process of being transferred within the next 2 months to Corpus Christi, TX permanently for a new job position.

Prior to the permanent move from California to Corpus Christi, I'm here for three weeks in Corpus Christi for a plant refinery turn-around (scheduled maintenance period). I love Texas and have lived here before previously in the past. However, I also love several attributes of California, esp. the surf.

To this end I began apartment hunting, and found the Baypoint Resort Apartments, on Ennis Joslin Road, which range from 1 to 3 bedroom(s). The cost is very acceptable, and affordable to me. The location is extremely acceptable for my desire(s).

I will be doing the legwork, so I won't ask the forum for specifics about staff, exteriors, etc; since I will personally visiting the apartment complex myself. I have this covered.

My one question was in regard to apartment reviews. I only found one and he was complaining of uncaring management and a rodent infestation. The other news clip I found was a person was robbed. I couldn't find the original news item, except a brief mention. 1) Does any any forum member have anything good/bad to say about this area or the complex? 2) Do forum members have any other suggestions where I might find reviews of apartments?

Do members have any other suggestions in regard to Corpus Christi, TX in regard to renters insurance (I always have), with supplement addendum(s) for "Acts of God" (e.g. storms)? Or is this akin to purchasing earthquake insurance? Obviously I will be taking proactive steps to protect my own family, belonging to the best of my ability.

I should mention that I have never been so happy to be back in Texas, and most esp.; Corpus Christi. The negative comments which are often read in the sub-forum are akin to one person(s). After all; "One man's meat, is another man's poison."

Thank you in advance, and I will attempt to be an active participant in this sub-forum, since I will be living here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi