U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinatsegelnyk View Post
Hi, I am karina I am from Ukraine. We going to move to corpus christi. Tomorrow flying to see the city will be happy to find Russian or Ukrainian people.
My name is Tatiana and I just moved here from Mariupol Ukraine.

I will be marrying soon and did not know until tonight that other people from Ukraine live in Corpus Christi.

Would you like to talk some time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 07:17 PM

1 posts, read 1,637 times
Hello, I am new to Corpus Christi (from Belarus) and would like to meet other Russian-speaking people in the area.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:03 PM

11,431 posts, read 17,049,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredika View Post
Hello, my wife is Ukrainian. She speaks 4 languages, Russian, Ukrainian, Slovakian, and Hungarian. We would like to become acquainted with any local people who have come from Eastern Europe and/or can speak any of the slavic languages.
Or, if you know of any resources for someone who speaks Russian or Ukrainian.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fred
Would you be interested in meeting any gay people?

Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM

484 posts, read 1,433,991 times
Not likely,,, Russians and Ukrainians view gays in about the same contempt as they do black Russians. Russia is a very special social setup. If you ask that question it means you have no clue about Russia.

Old 07-31-2013, 12:34 AM

484 posts, read 1,433,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuliyaK View Post
Hello, I am new to Corpus Christi (from Belarus) and would like to meet other Russian-speaking people in the area.
I still maintain the best social place to meet other Russians and Ukrainians is the local Orthodox Church. Address is given above.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,457 times
Hey guys my name is Yana and i am from Kazakhstan, just recently moved to this area. Im 26 and would love to meet some new people my age. Lets make some friends

Old 12-29-2014, 06:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,227 times
Hello I am sure you got the visa already . It took us 10 days to get her visa after the Kiev interview . My wife is from the Ukraine but speaks Russian as well as English . you can contact us at txmacirish@yahoo.com . Best wishes Robert and Alyona .

Old 01-09-2015, 10:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,196 times
Exclamation Hey there!

Hello, I'm Russian 27/f too. Granted your post is a bit older but I was looking for Russian friends to make, I just moved to Corpus and married to American but I've been here since 1999 in USA. I'm loosing my Russian since I moved away from my Russian friends, so I'm looking for new ones for me & my daughter. I try teaching her Russian but she won't listen much being surrounded by English speakers.
Please let me know if you got FB or something! Maybe we can talk more!
Настя

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveta84 View Post
So did anyone find out where to find Slavik people in Corpus?! Im 27/f and dying to find some Ukrainian or Russians! I miss my people

Old 03-15-2017, 03:02 PM

1 posts, read 669 times
Thinking of moving there. is there a ukrainian or Russian speaking community?

Old 09-22-2018, 05:44 PM

1 posts, read 354 times
Thumbs down Lived and learned

WAKE UP and send your green card chasers home before they burn you. Been used and learned....wake up before it happens to you to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi