U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2014, 03:51 PM

2 posts, read 1,767 times

Advertisements

I am currently living in McAllen and have completed my AAS in Pharmacy Technology. I do not have my IV Cert yet, but am planning on getting that after I have landed a job. The problem here is that the pharmacies prefer to hire bilinguals, which I am not. The hospitals are only hiring people with the IV Certification, and I understand why.

I have been interviewing for a while now and I have had one offer at minimum wage. I simply live in the wrong area for my demographic. I was pretty sure this would happen and so I need to relocate.

Are there job openings for this position in Corpus, and are they requiring bilingal technicians there? I have wonderful professional references from people in the field, as well as preceptors, and a PhD. My work history is solid and upward within the Retail Managment field. But here in McAllen, I have no marketable value.

Any help would be appreciated
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi