Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2015, 04:26 AM

6 posts, read 17,026 times

Advertisements

This may be a morbid post, but it's important. I found this online.
There's this girl who was found dead in texas back in 1980 and to this day, no one knows who she is and she was named the walker county jane doe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_County_Jane_Doe

recently, someone came forward with a picture of a girl they met at a motel. they think she might be the walker county jane doe, but they don't know who she is. (sorry if that doesn't make much sense, it's hard to explain all of this with my autism mind) There's more information in the wikipedia link.

I'm just asking, does anyone recognize this girl? She's a runaway from Corpus Christi texas and she ran away in 1979/1980. I figured someone here might recognize her. They think her name is Kathleen or Cathy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 08:09 AM

23,859 posts, read 33,518,785 times
Thank you for posting here Who Was Walker County Jane Doe FB Page

Old 12-31-2015, 05:34 AM

6 posts, read 17,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Thank you for posting here Who Was Walker County Jane Doe FB Page
no problem <3 i read about the walker county jane doe years ago and i always felt sorry for what happened to her i wanted to atleast get her name back. when i found out about the cathy picture story, i wanted to post it on this forum because the locals of corpus christi texas would recognize her.

just always trying to help
if anyone recognizes her, feel to speak up. any information would be helpful and appreciated <3

Old 01-03-2016, 08:48 AM

23,859 posts, read 33,518,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisawesome7 View Post
no problem <3 i read about the walker county jane doe years ago and i always felt sorry for what happened to her i wanted to atleast get her name back. when i found out about the cathy picture story, i wanted to post it on this forum because the locals of corpus christi texas would recognize her.

just always trying to help
if anyone recognizes her, feel to speak up. any information would be helpful and appreciated <3
If anyone has a tip, no matter how small, you can contact either joeisawesome7 or myself here via DM (direct message) or PM Who Was Walker County Jane Doe FB Page, or Never Forget Me where we have an album for Walker County Texas Jane Doe Age 14-18 November 1, 1980

News article with the newest recon of Jane Doe
Detectives try to identify unknown girl found dead 35 years ago - Tuesday, November 03, 2015
HUNTSVILLE, TX --

Quote:
According to the Walker County Sheriff's Office, on Friday, October 31, 1980, a white female 15-20 years of age arrived in Huntsville, Texas, alone. She was seen by several citizens who also talked to her at two separate locations in town. The first location was a gas station located on the south side of Huntsville where she asked the owner for directions to the Texas Department of Corrections Ellis Prison Farm. The owner gave her those directions and she left on foot. The owner later gave investigators an accurate description of the girl and identified her body. The second location was a truck stop along Interstate 45 on the north side of Huntsville. At this location she talked to two employees of the restaurant at the truck stop. Again she asked for directions to the Ellis Prison Farm and was given written directions. During this conversation she was asked if her parents knew where she was and her response was, "Who cares?" She told these people she was from the Rockport/ Aransas Pass area. Again, the witnesses gave a good description of her and identified her body.
Attached Thumbnails
Corpus Christi middle or High school students from the late 1970s? Recognize this girl?-11032015-walkercountyjanedoereconncmec.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi