U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 03:34 PM

2,601 posts, read 7,756,399 times

Advertisements

Gabe we seem to agree for once - Yes he's definitely not a good liar -keeps saying he won't come back too.

Two of us posting links either here or on the similar Corpus Christi Crime thread

//www.city-data.com/city/Rockport-Texas.html ( on this go to the middle of the page)

OCA - Report Selection (http://www.dm.courts.state.tx.us/oca/reportselection.aspx - broken link) (here's the other link - pick a year- and a county and the type of report)

Lutarian's argument is " well I was a very important top secret, undercover, special law enforcer and I know the answers but I can't tell you my name because of my special knowledge and ability if I said who i was everyone would bow down and worship my expertise and I don't need any evidence cause I said so! (and remember how important I am) and if you don't believe me after I told you many times that I am an important very secret expert in law enforcement, than maybe you are a criminal and by the way I'm taking my toys home and not coming back" LOL

I actually think there was a murder here since 2001 however I walk all parts- went to most doors when I campaigned for school board with my kids often knocking on doors in the evening on the other side of the street I know Rockport is safe. The murders here were personal disputes - employee v employer at a hotel - husband v boyfriend - the kind of thing that happens everywhere.

We have asked Luterian for weeks to give us EVIDENCE but because he was a very special secret law enforcement expert he doesn't either know what that means or -- why should he have to provide evidence" After all can you guess what very important job he had?

This is funny -- but its also pretty sad.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:12 PM

9,353 posts, read 17,683,536 times
glad to see you're still around ocean.........

Old 04-20-2009, 10:16 PM

485 posts, read 944,160 times
Talking help it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean2026 View Post
Luterian is one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen on this board- and I've been on a few years- go look at his other posts. Anyone reading this thread will understand.

We ask for data he says " go look it up" We ask show us and he says the same thing. One person produces a link and he changes the subject.
Some people just cant help it! Same as short people or tall people or people whos left eye is smaller than the right! Its just the way they are....

Old 04-28-2009, 07:42 PM

2,601 posts, read 7,756,399 times
Can anyone make sense of what this Sawyer guy is saying? I once suggested he enroll in adult education classes and learn to read and write English. Since then he follows me around and makes the same dumb comments.

Does this have anything to do with crime in Rockport? There have been a few burglaries lately, but its still a safe place to live.

Old 05-04-2009, 06:50 PM

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean2026 View Post
Can anyone make sense of what this Sawyer guy is saying? I once suggested he enroll in adult education classes and learn to read and write English. Since then he follows me around and makes the same dumb comments.

Does this have anything to do with crime in Rockport? There have been a few burglaries lately, but its still a safe place to live.
Guess not? Its nice that you live in a safe place! I dont think i need what you are teaching...but thanks anyway! My feet are hurting so i wont follow you lol..i thaught you could lead me to snow whites hidden castle!

Old 05-05-2009, 08:16 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,755,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
Guess not? Its nice that you live in a safe place! I dont think i need what you are teaching...but thanks anyway! My feet are hurting so i wont follow you lol..i thaught you could lead me to snow whites hidden castle!
WOW! Just amazing. Just when I thought it was impossible for there to be anymore mentally challenged people on this forum. How do some people know how to even push the button to turn on a computer anymore?

Sad sad world we live in...

Old 05-06-2009, 11:08 PM

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabetx View Post
wow! Just amazing. Just when i thought it was impossible for there to be anymore mentally challenged people on this forum. How do some people know how to even push the button to turn on a computer anymore?

Sad sad world we live in...
i hear ya lol

Old 05-07-2009, 08:59 PM

9,353 posts, read 17,683,536 times

Old 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM

16,769 posts, read 42,909,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb54321 View Post
Have you ever been to Rockport? It's beautiful, clean and virtually crime free. Not sure where you're getting you information from, but it's false. Not sure what kind of kicks you get out of lying about a city. It makes no sense to me.

Great choice on moving to Rockport. You're going to love it.
I was surprised by his comments also, but it looks like the facts support him. Take look at the crime rates here, much higher in many areas then the national average.
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitors sites is not allowed

Worse then Corpus in most areas. Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitors sites is not allowed]

EDIT: Ok comparing the //www.city-data.com/city/Rockport-Texas.html page I see crime in every area except robbery dropped significantly in 2007, that page I referenced above was using 2006 data, where there were 20 rapes in 2006 and zero in 2007.

I don't know what the law enforcement has been doing since 2005 but GOOD JOB!, it looks like they have brought the crime rate way down, its below the national average in 2007.

Last edited by Yac; 05-22-2009 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: additinal information

Old 05-14-2009, 12:28 PM

292 posts, read 816,123 times
I think crime stats for tourist towns can be very misleading. Lets say as an example that a town has 20 thousand residents and a hundred thousand tourists per year. When the crime stats are calculated, the number of crimes per resident is going to be way off because a large number of the victims are going to be the tourists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi