Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Cruises
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 08:59 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times

Advertisements

Have a great time on your cruise! It will be awesome! I go to Cruise Mates and Cruise Critic to get my cruise fix as I'll be land locked for awhile.

I moved from Illinois to Wisconsin last year, bought a house so no cruise plans in my future right now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 06:37 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,255 times
I'm on Carnival Freedom, to the Western Caribbean, 6-nights! I can't wait! only 12 more days! I finally got the CC to work, and I can post to the other friends going on the same cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfw View Post
Sorry that you are having troubles over at CC, it is such a great site to get information from. It might be better that you are having issues though. That way you don't spend lots of time on the site like I do. Even though I don't have any cruises booked currently I'm on the site multiple times a day.

I think you've told us but I don't remember, what Carnival ship are you on?

Old 11-17-2008, 09:14 AM

886 posts, read 5,715,183 times
You will love the freedom I have sailed on both it and the legend.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:36 PM

Great! I can't wait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafracer View Post
You will love the freedom I have sailed on both it and the legend.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:55 PM
pfw

186 posts, read 849,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I'm on Carnival Freedom, to the Western Caribbean, 6-nights! I can't wait! only 12 more days! I finally got the CC to work, and I can post to the other friends going on the same cruise.
Are you posting under the same user name as you do here? Just so I know in case I see you!! I assume you are talking about being on the roll call? If you're not on your sailings roll call, definitely go check it out. That would be a great way to find out if there are other singles on your sailing.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:57 PM
pfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Have a great time on your cruise! It will be awesome! I go to Cruise Mates and Cruise Critic to get my cruise fix as I'll be land locked for awhile.

I moved from Illinois to Wisconsin last year, bought a house so no cruise plans in my future right now!
I'm feeling your emotions right now...I have to live vicariously thru other peoples cruises till I can go on another one. Unfortunately it looks like it might be awhile.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:14 PM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
Quote:
Great! I can't wait!!!
Will you give us a detailed report of your experience when you return from your cruise? I think we'd all like to know.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:48 PM

Hi! no, I don't use the same name, but I am on the roll call. I tied to put a feeler out to see if there were other singles, but no one has responded to that yet. I'll try again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfw View Post
Are you posting under the same user name as you do here? Just so I know in case I see you!! I assume you are talking about being on the roll call? If you're not on your sailings roll call, definitely go check it out. That would be a great way to find out if there are other singles on your sailing.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:50 PM

sure! "nitram"-- I will give a full report, once I have detoxed and re-acclimated to being on land!! , but really, I am so ready for the nice weather and watching the ocean sipping a frozen, fruity something or other!!!
wish you all could go with me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Will you give us a detailed report of your experience when you return from your cruise? I think we'd all like to know.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:01 PM
pfw

Quote:
sure! "nitram"-- I will give a full report, once I have detoxed and re-acclimated to being on land!! , but really, I am so ready for the nice weather and watching the ocean sipping a frozen, fruity something or other!!!
wish you all could go with me!!!
Drink a miami vice for me and have a great time!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel > Cruises