Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 08:27 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Would not dwarfs have "dwarf -sized you know whats"
Au contraire!

I am told Mother Nature over compensates in other areas when she is not generous in height.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2014, 08:27 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh please, by all means ask a little person whether they are a dwarf or a midget. Be my guest.
OK I will but they don't just pop up everywhere. I guess I need to go to a bachelorette party. In the mean time what is it, dwarf, midget, little person? Can I get a pamphlet on this???

Old 10-14-2014, 08:28 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Why can't they just be people without the little?
Because an absolutely wonderful, extremely talented, highly intelligent man named Billy Barty worked very hard to create the Little People of America organization to help us understand little people deserve dignity and respect. And a name that didn't bring to mind circus side shows.

He would shake his thread if he read this thread. Sorry, Billy, you were classy guy and a lot of people on this thread have shown they have absolutely NO idea what class is.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:38 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
OK I will but they don't just pop up everywhere. I guess I need to go to a bachelorette party. In the mean time what is it, dwarf, midget, little person? Can I get a pamphlet on this???
Oh that's right, they scare you, I forgot. Look it up, educate yourself.

Regardless, they are not one step up from chimps nor equivalent to dogs when having sex.

There are plenty of little people either married to or in relationships with average height people. Get this, they bonk! Average height people can have children with dwarfism. I'm sure all those loving family members would super appreciate this thread and the charming sentiment expressed by the ignoramuses within. Yeah you guys really got them good.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:42 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
In the mean time what is it, dwarf, midget, little person? Can I get a pamphlet on this???
I posted the link to Little People of America, was it too hard to click it?

Quote:
Such terms as dwarf, little person, LP, and person of short stature are all acceptable, but most people would rather be referred to by their name than by a label.

Old 10-14-2014, 09:00 PM

18 posts, read 21,680 times
Everyone should watch this YouTube video and put him/herself in their shoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD_PWU6K514

Old 10-14-2014, 10:18 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Please tell me she did NOT name the child Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey or Doc.

Old 10-14-2014, 10:41 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Please tell me she did NOT name the child Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey or Doc.
Given the circumstances of the conception I think Drunky or Horny would be more appropriate.

Old 10-14-2014, 10:42 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
The obvious question: couldn't this child be the husband's? It's entirely possible that the dwarfism is merely a coincidence.
Of course it is just a coincidence.

Old 10-15-2014, 07:49 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurtsman View Post
I'm only bothered by the term "her bachelorette" party. If it was a bridesmaid, fine have fun. If it was the bride, that is certainly one way to find out he married a tramp. Throw that ***** out.

As for why SHE is being blamed, she is the one that was getting married. If the dwarf was having a bachelor party because he was getting married and he had sex with a single stripper and got her pregnant, then his wife should be royally ****ed off at him for being a male tramp.

True story, the person getting married is the one who is making a life long commitment.
The low life dwarf did not use protection,and last i heard dwarfs were not immune to Aids and Herpes.
They also are not immune to getting normal sized women pregnant.

He should have said no,just as she should have said no.
She needs to place him on child support asap,as the poor kid is going to have lots of medical bills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events