Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2015, 09:04 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,750,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Another Internet Reicht-wing tough guy. Should have known. GZ started the damn fight because he was a vigillante who assumed that Trayvon had no business being where he was.

Nothing else needs to be said.
We will never know who started the fight, however we do know that TM was banging GZ head off the pavement and he paid the price for it.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Do you really believe this bullcrap?
I don't know what GZ mental state was prior to the event with TM however he had to be stable to get a CCP. He seems to be having a lot of problems after the event. Shooting someone, even if justified can be traumatic enough to cause something like PTSD.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:12 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,651,799 times
unjust don't prosper and karma will sooner or later catch up with you. O.j. thought he got away, but look where he is now and how his life played out after the trial. Zimmerman is headed in that same direction.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:21 PM

44,627 posts, read 61,603,272 times
Zimmerman has made his mark in life, people will be challenging him for their 15 minutes of fame, we will be reading about him and his foibles for years to come.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:23 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,966,662 times
I doubt he'll make it for many years, wit-nit.

Old 01-11-2015, 09:56 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Zimmerman has made his mark in life, people will be challenging him for their 15 minutes of fame, we will be reading about him and his foibles for years to come.
If you consider being a murderer having made a mark in life...................

Old 01-11-2015, 10:05 PM

4,503 posts, read 4,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
And the only evidence we have of this is the word of...George Zimmerman. Call me foolish, but I find it hard to believe this man.
There was photos shown at the trial of blood pouring down the back of his head.

Before I seen those photos, I was on the fence of GZ's guilt or innocence. When I seen those photos it became obvious to me that GZ really did shoot TM in self defense. If he hadn't shot him, TM would have killed him or beat him to a pulp.

How anybody could draw a different conclusion is beyond me. They musta not have watched the trial on a daily basis is the only thing I can think of.

Based on the evidence, there is no way a fair minded jury would come back with anything but a "not guilty" verdict.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:10 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post

Before I seen those photos, I was on the fence of GZ's guilt or innocence. When I seen those photos it became obvious to me that GZ really did shoot TM in self defense. If he hadn't shot him, TM would have killed him or beat him to a pulp.

How anybody could draw a different conclusion is beyond me.
Has it occurred to you that Martin was defending himself against an attack by Zimmerman when George got those minor lacerations on his head? According to the doctors who examined him, the head wounds did not cause significant swelling and did not require stitches.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post

How anybody could draw a different conclusion is beyond me.
I was impressed with that photo evidence as well. GZ was also very forthcoming with the police in their investigation. Guilty people are usually not that forthcoming and if they are they usually trip up.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:27 PM

4,503 posts, read 4,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Has it occurred to you that Martin was defending himself against an attack by Zimmerman when George got those minor lacerations on his head? According to the doctors who examined him, the head wounds did not cause significant swelling and did not require stitches.
That's total nonsense. GZ never attacked TM or even so much as lay a hand on him. TM attacked GZ after he seen GZ walking back towards his car. TM had GZ pinned to the ground and was pummeling his head against the concrete pavement. Had he continued to pummel him he would have killed him. If the wounds were not serious its only because GZ stopped him before they became serious. So I ask again, just how many times should GZ have allowed TM to pound his head against the pavement before doing anything about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events