Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2015, 10:51 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
That's total nonsense. GZ never attacked TM or even so much as lay a hand on him. TM attacked GZ after he seen GZ walking back towards his car. TM had GZ pinned to the ground and was pummeling his head against the concrete pavement. Had he continued to pummel him he would have killed him. If the wounds were not serious its only because GZ stopped him before they became serious. So I ask again, just how many times should GZ have allowed TM to pound his head against the pavement before doing anything about it?
Maybe GZ should have left TM alone to begin with.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:06 AM

17,791 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
This guy is a nutcase no doubt. At the time of his trial I think the Florida law left little else for the jury other than the verdict they returned. There were no real witnesses, no camera and the victim was dead. The only one who could testify to what happened was the accused. I think it was nearly impossible to convict here. However that does not mean he was not responsible for what happened. The behavior of this guy since the trial leads me to believe he may have been the instigator here, but again the victim is dead so there was no proof. Our system is not perfect and this case is an example of this.
Excellent post.

Zimmerman did not tell the truth about what happened after he and Martin confronted each other on the sidewalk.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:16 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,161,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Prove it. You can't.
Martin proved it by his actions that night.

Old 01-12-2015, 12:19 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,161,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
The claim of aggravated assault was made by Zimmerman. He has not proven to be a trustworthy individual. I don't believe him.
I wasn't quoting Zimmerman, I was giving my opinion of the appropriate charge for Martin's actions.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:38 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
That's total nonsense. GZ never attacked TM or even so much as lay a hand on him. TM attacked GZ after he seen GZ walking back towards his car. TM had GZ pinned to the ground and was pummeling his head against the concrete pavement. Had he continued to pummel him he would have killed him. If the wounds were not serious its only because GZ stopped him before they became serious. So I ask again, just how many times should GZ have allowed TM to pound his head against the pavement before doing anything about it?
Yeah. And you know that because Zimmerman told you and you believe him. There's one born every minute.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:40 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
If you consider being a murderer having made a mark in life...................
LOL. Despite a huge liberal media attempt to turn Zimmerman into a "White" Hispanic at the urging of race hucksters like Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson and Obama tossing the Black community a bone over the matter as well, Zimmerman was found innocent of murder. My hat's off to the jury for follow the law.

10 years from now nobody will remember George Zimmerman. He may be a low life, a woman beater, and even deserving of jail, but he was no murderer of that thug, TM. That was proven in a court of law. This includes those, who can't accept the jury's decision because they see Black before anything else. They won't remember GZ because they will have moved on to the next "crusade" against the mythical blond haired blue eyed devil who spends all their time trying to keep them down.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:40 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,985 times
I wanna see how you cinderellas act when a stranger rolls up on you in the dead of night. People want to dissect the situation & find any reason to pathologize Trayvon but place a white woman or even your own mother in his spot & you clowns would be calling for the chair. You dudes are a joke, a raging lunatic kills an innocent teen yet somehow grown men across the nation find every reason possible to blame the teen, and for what? Bc his skin is melanated.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:46 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times
I just wonder when some judge will have enough smarts to say this 'nut-job' has no business owning guns!

As for how he gets women...Charles Manson just got married,so nuff said,about the smarts of some women!

Old 01-12-2015, 01:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
.... People want to dissect the situation & find any reason to pathologize Trayvon but place a white woman or even your own mother in his spot & you clowns would be calling for the chair......
Ahh yeah, blond haired blue eye'd devils, are up to their endless plan to keep the black man down.

Never mind that Zimmerman was Hispanic and TM was Black. LOL.

Old 01-12-2015, 03:35 AM

3,106 posts, read 3,989,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I wanna see how you cinderellas act when a stranger rolls up on you in the dead of night. People want to dissect the situation & find any reason to pathologize Trayvon but place a white woman or even your own mother in his spot & you clowns would be calling for the chair. You dudes are a joke, a raging lunatic kills an innocent teen yet somehow grown men across the nation find every reason possible to blame the teen, and for what? Bc his skin is melanated.
Well, if they attacked someone then they got what they got. People don't like the fact that Martin was a drug abusing fight starting pot dealer being brought up because it's unrelated...so is what Zimmerman does in unrelated cases, hmmm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events