Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 08:03 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,130 times

Advertisements

A Jewish woman was the organizer of the stop Muslim violence cartoon contest in USA.

She is now being compared to America's greatest civil right leader Dr. Martin Luther King

See and share article at:

Pamela Geller's Muhammad Cartoon Contest Is No Different From Selma

She is not afraid to stand up against Muslims

Would you stand up against Muslim violence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 08:11 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,956 times
No, thank-you, she is a hateful " itch " with a "b". Why would you compare such an awful creature to a great man like Dr. Martin Luther King? Honestly.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:20 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
1. Objectively, this article reads like something written by a fifth-grader. Don't believe me, try reading it.

2. The article's agenda is obvious, not from the name of the blog it is posted on, but the fact that it mentions, over and over, that the blacks in the South were oppressed by the "racist Democrats". That's true, but considering the electorates have basically switched teams by the mid-1960's (largely due to the Civil Rights movement), this is a dumb point to make because all of those same racists are now with the GOP. No, you don't think so? Consider that every single one of KKK, Aryan Nation, etc. members are Republicans or conservatives.

3. "She is now being compared to America's greatest civil right leader Dr. Martin Luther King." Huh, by whom? A conservative blog started by a now deceased conservative partisan hack? If MSNBC or HuffPo publishes an article titled "Obama is now being compared to Jesus," it means only that one misguided person with an agenda is drawing parallels between the two, no?

Mick

Old 05-10-2015, 08:29 AM

1,488 posts, read 1,967,454 times
You can't be serious comparing this woman to MLK. You shouldn't even mention those two in the same sentence. The link is yet another website twisting words and actions to fit their agenda. What MLK did was exercise rights that were given to all whites in the USA (i.e. right to a peaceful protest). He did not do or act in a way to incite violence by attacking a group verbally by insulting their culture.

Are the Jihadists crazy/evil for attempting to kill people for trying to draw Prophet Mohammed swh? Of course they are. However, this woman is a twisted individual who attempts to actively incite a group that she knows is prone to violence at the slightest provocation. It's not like she didn't know that Muslim extremists have resorted to violence over illustrations of the Prophet in the past. How is that not immoral/stupid?

It's the equivalent of a white man going into the middle of the Baltimore riots and screaming out "F all N******." Is that his right in this country (freedom of speech)? Yes it is. But the man would be a moron who actively tried to incite an already unstable group of people by insulting them. You bet that he would not leave that area unharmed. What she did was the exact equivalent of that example.

So she not make any "noble" stand. She's just another crazy loon who is seeking attention through stupid and ineffective "campaigns." If she really wanted to reduce extremist violence committed by Muslims; she would start a reeducation program for the poor in the countries with the propensity to produce terrorists. After all, the reason why the leaders of these terrorist groups have many recruits who carry out the ground work is because they interpret the Koran to fit their agenda. They take advantage of the trust and illiteracy of uneducated people to teach them that the Koran promotes active violence when the truth is that it doesn't.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:36 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,737,395 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VbZDrLixY

Old 05-10-2015, 09:11 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,144 times
She's the leader of a hate group and you're comparing her to MLK?

Old 05-10-2015, 09:27 AM

387 posts, read 589,405 times
oh look, its the OP that claims he met the Sultan of Brunei face to face.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/39323775-post6.html

why didn't you stand up to that mooslim and tell him off? The only three words you muttered to him was "Protect your forests." ?? LMFAO.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
She's the leader of a hate group and you're comparing her to MLK?
this should tell you what kind of character or mental instability a person has.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:50 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,130 times
It is true that when I met the Sultan of Brunei I spoke of an issue he had influence in going on in Brunei.

So that was wrong? You are saying I should have known the future and asked about something he has no control?

This by the way is called attack the messenger. It is a standard tactic to not speak to the issue.

I brought to the groups attention the fact this author claims Geller's actions are similar to King's.

I have no read everything Geller wrote. What is this message of hate that you see that is so bad it is a justification to attack a meeting?

Is this Jewish woman a giant threat to the lives of Muslims?

Or, is she really their saviour from blindly following men that issue fatawa that say murder and destruction is both okay and a duty?

I grew up among Jewish women and may be biased since I did not grow up among clerics in Saudi Arabia.

Old 05-10-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
It is true that when I met the Sultan of Brunei I spoke of an issue he had influence in going on in Brunei.

So that was wrong? You are saying I should have known the future and asked about something he has no control?

This by the way is called attack the messenger. It is a standard tactic to not speak to the issue.

I brought to the groups attention the fact this author claims Geller's actions are similar to King's.

I have no read everything Geller wrote. What is this message of hate that you see that is so bad it is a justification to attack a meeting?

Is this Jewish woman a giant threat to the lives of Muslims?

Or, is she really their saviour from blindly following men that issue fatawa that say murder and destruction is both okay and a duty?

I grew up among Jewish women and may be biased since I did not grow up among clerics in Saudi Arabia.
1) ok, you have no control. does anyone here have any control over muslim violence or violence in general? no one really knows who is capable of doing what and when

2) you met the Sultan of Brunei. i had lunch the other day with the Queen of Zamunda.

3) Pam Geller is promoting her hate exhibit as a response to mooslim outrage over Charlie Hebdo. yet Charlie Hebdo FIRED one of its cartoonists for poking fun at Jews. then they charge the cartoonist with antisemitism? lol where was Geller hiding then?

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe - Telegraph

4) this woman is not a threat to muslims, but to decent human beings everywhere. she has an agenda and you damn well know it too.

5) lol at you. you say you did not grow up around clerics. yet you met a sultan AND were schooled by Iranians?
https://www.city-data.com/forum/39323775-post6.html

i can smell your lies from miles away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events