Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 06:44 PM

3,644 posts, read 4,494,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Will there be chromosomal testing stations outside of bathrooms and locker rooms now?
I know genetic females that spook other women when they go into the bathroom because they look more masculine. I know genetic males that could easily pass for female if they wanted. I know trans women that are absolutely stunning and more feminine that many genetic women.
No you don't. I hate when people say crap like this. Amazing that so many people on the Internet "know someone".

Quote:
Homosexual /= transgendered.
? So a man, dressing as a woman, so he can attract and have sex with other men, is not homosexual? You have made an incorrect statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haukur View Post
Transgender people are born with the pecularity that their brain and body don't match, in other words, a person who was born male (externally) has a feminine brain or a person born female (externally) has a masculine brain. Gender identity is in the brain.

Eventually, a transgender person could show some sort of certificate that proves that he/she suffers from gender dysphoria.
Ridiculous suggestion. A piece of paper proves / means absolutely nothing.

If I saw a man follow my girlfriend or daughter into the women's locker room he'd be beaten to a pulp. Straihgt up. I don't give a fk if he thinks he's a woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2015, 06:51 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Who waves their "junk" around in any bathroom? What kind of bathrooms are you hanging out in?
I womens restrooms there are these things called stalls. We go into these stalls and close the doors before doing anything with our "junk". In all of my years as a female (all my life) I have never seen anyones "junk" while using a restroom.
A gym locker room is open, and people change their clothes there.

Seeing the opposite sex in a restroom is no big deal for you, then that is fine, however, society deems it a big deal, hence the reason why there are separate facilities.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:52 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,027,735 times
Quote:
Who waves their "junk" around in any bathroom? What kind of bathrooms are you hanging out in?
I womens restrooms there are these things called stalls. We go into these stalls and close the doors before doing anything with our "junk". In all of my years as a female (all my life) I have never seen anyones "junk" while using a restroom.
talking about bathroom/locker rooms since they are combined at gyms. think more try to be funny less.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:03 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haukur View Post
Transgender people are born with the pecularity that their brain and body don't match, in other words, a person who was born male (externally) has a feminine brain or a person born female (externally) has a masculine brain. Gender identity is in the brain.

Eventually, a transgender person could show some sort of certificate that proves that he/she suffers from gender dysphoria.
It is mental health condition that is addressed with physical mutation of the body. Gender Dysphoria: What It Is and How It's Treated

I can imagine the horror of a male coming into the ladies restroom/dressing room and I think my reaction would not be a sweet and quiet one to management either.

Isn't gender "feminine" and "masculine" anyway? Restrooms and dressing rooms were never classified that way. I never saw those signs. There have always been men who were more feminine (soft) and women that were more masculine and that wasn't a big deal.

This is especially heartbreaking with children since I had a little brother and we kind of equally played with one another's toys. I guess we went both ways so we cancelled out "XX" and "XY", we were just " ". Sad, sad world.

Let's call it what it is, a mental health disorder and it is very, very sad that whatever caused them to be this way took place but I don't want a pretend man in the bathroom with me and I can pretty much say my husband doesn't want a pretend woman in the bathroom with him. I don't want one either in the bathroom with my son.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:04 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
No you don't. I hate when people say crap like this. Amazing that so many people on the Internet "know someone".
Considering that I am a member of the largest LGBT association in the state, I'm pretty sure I know more about my friends that are more masculine or feminine presenting than you do.

Quote:
? So a man, dressing as a woman, so he can attract and have sex with other men, is not homosexual? You have made an incorrect statement.
Sexual orientation is which sex a person is attracted to.
Gender identity is what gender you identity as.

I am a lesbian (sexual orientation) and a female (gender identity).
Some transexuals are heterosexual some are homosexual, some are bisexual, some are asexual.

Quote:
If I saw a man follow my girlfriend or daughter into the women's locker room he'd be beaten to a pulp. Straihgt up. I don't give a fk if he thinks he's a woman.
Have a nice trip to the police station with those assault charges.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
A gym locker room is open, and people change their clothes there.

Seeing the opposite sex in a restroom is no big deal for you, then that is fine, however, society deems it a big deal, hence the reason why there are separate facilities.
Not in my gym. We change in the changing rooms which are little stalls, much like the stalls in the bathroom.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:07 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,353,667 times
If the individual in question had not had sex reassignment surgery, the individual is still male. And had no business being in a women's restroom or locker room.

People are what they are- not what they 'think' they are, 'want' to be, or 'identify' as.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
talking about bathroom/locker rooms since they are combined at gyms. think more try to be funny less.
Who runs around the locker room "waving their junk around"? Everyone I know goes into the changing rooms and changes their clothes and leaves the locker room. It isn't like some skin-a-max movie with everyone walking around naked.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Not in my gym. We change in the changing rooms which are little stalls, much like the stalls in the bathroom.

most gyms are not like that. common area with the lockers where people change, the shower area, and the actually stalls.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:11 PM

this is such a prime example of what I mean when lgbt wants special rights. You are the one with the identity crisis you need to abide by the rules not just scream shout until the world conforms to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events