Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 11:23 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,548,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Why does anyone care a single iota who uses what bathroom? You know, here in Canada there is no law at all restricting who uses what bathroom. If I have to go and the men's is out of order, being cleaned or whatever I just go in the ladies room. Why would anyone care?
Are you talking about a single stall bathroom where you are the only one in there or a bathroom with more than one stall allowing more then one person to use it at the same time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 11:31 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,576,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Because there are those who will be abuse it and peep on the opposite sex or even worse try something else.

It's unfortunate for those who truly do identify as the opposite sex but those willing to abuse the system is probably greater than those who identify as the opposite sex.
That just does not make sense. If it was the case, what about gays? Are they a threat to the nongay people using the facilities? Now, I can certainly see a case in changerooms or areas where people are naked but washrooms???? The are freakin doors on the stalls for goodness sakes.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:33 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
In Sodus NY, the school administration has granted their one transgender student to use the girls' bathroom and locker room because that what he "identifies" with.

WTF is the matter with society today?!

If a male student wagged his penis in front of a classroom of girls, he'd be expelled. So, why is it all right if it happens in the girl's locker room....oh, say, after gym class, either accidentally or on purpose? Will it be discrimination to insist that the he/she hide his penis? Or will the PC insane crowd insist that the he/she is free to let it hang out for all the girls to gawk at?

If you have a penis, you're not a girl. Stay the hell out of the girls bathrooms and lockers. Anyone who supports this sickness should go straight to hell.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:34 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,891,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404Error View Post
and moobs (manbewbs) from years of eating fatty foods don't count as breasts.
That's true. I expect men to claim that in the future.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
Are you talking about a single stall bathroom where you are the only one in there or a bathroom with more than one stall allowing more then one person to use it at the same time?
I don't care what kind of facility it is. If I gotta go, I go. Like I said before, there is no law in Canada regarding who can use what washroom. We really don't seem to have any problems regarding it.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:37 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
Thank you for your excellent post. What is your opinion on Minnesota wanting to reverse their decision allowing transgenders males to participate in female school sports? Their new bill will not allow it anymore and I agree it does give an unfair advantage if someone in a male body is competing as a female. What do you think?
I am not sure as I have not thought about this in depth. However, my initial thought is that I don't think there are enough transgenders participating in female school sports for this to be a serious issue, but maybe the other team could be allowed one male to participate for every transgender on the opposing side?

Old 03-11-2015, 11:37 AM

17,156 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
I don't care what kind of facility it is. If I gotta go, I go. Like I said before, there is no law in Canada regarding who can use what washroom. We really don't seem to have any problems regarding it.
Quite frankly, we'd have creeps hanging out in the ladies' bathroom waiting to catch a peep.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
In Sodus NY, the school administration has granted their one transgender student to use the girls' bathroom and locker room because that what he "identifies" with.

If a male student wagged his penis in front of a classroom of girls, he'd be expelled. So, why is it all right if it happens in the girl's locker room....oh, say, after gym class, either accidentally or on purpose? Will it be discrimination to insist that the he/she hide his penis? Or will the PC insane crowd insist that the he/she is free to let it hang out for all the girls to gawk at?

If you have a penis, you're not a girl. Stay the hell out of the girls bathrooms and lockers. Anyone who supports this sickness should go straight to hell.
I really don't know who the "Sick" one is here but it could be you. Anyone so offended by the human body has big problems!!!!!

Old 03-11-2015, 11:40 AM

17,156 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
I really don't know who the "Sick" one is here but it could be you. Anyone so offended by the human body has big problems!!!!!
So would you suggest we have HS boys and girls use the same locker/dressing rooms before and after gym class? Or that the college gym and indoor pool have just one dressing/locker room?

Old 03-11-2015, 11:45 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post

Now see, I was right there with you more or less until the last sentence.

The people who support transgender rights don't have a sickness, they have a different viewpoint. Demonizing them isn't a good place to start a dialogue.

For the supporter of transgender rights, it is great to have compassion for the transgender kid, but you also need compassion for the other kids put in an awkward situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events