Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 02:25 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Somebody is teaching him that. If so....WHO?

Meaning, I don't hear about guys in prison converting to mormonism or lutheran or episcopalean going after rabbis.

Maybe it's the internet, maybe he's just crazy....but WHAT mosque has he been attending and was he just a nutjob there or are the sermons teaching something else?

I say this because my own church from my youth that I still go back to once in a great while has had some very anti-gay marriage messages. Now they aren't saying....go kill gays and nobody has....so don't tell me that this guy is just suddenly after Jews and nobody has been planting this info.
Who? Its been pretty well known that African Muslims were doing so in the prison system. Muslims have no need for a Mosque as a common room will do for discussion. As long as religion is being discussed, prison guards will do nothing due to the freedom of speech and religion in the US. There is nothing sudden in relation to Jews. Jews are soft targets and have been for 1000's of years. Add the media in relation to Jews or Israel and something as small as Miami gets worldwide exposure due to massive "Yellow Journalism".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2015, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Who is responsible for making Allah Akbar and beheading synonymous? Seems like that is all they have learned from Islam. This is what happens when the Muslim “community” allow ISIS to be their preacher.
Blame it all on "Yellow Journalism".

Old 03-16-2015, 07:25 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,425,977 times
How many people need to die from Islam before Islam is the problem. Statistically speaking a million man Islamic army could take over the western world and they still wouldnt "technically" represent Islam at large. 1Mil=1/2000th of Islam.....

Old 03-16-2015, 07:43 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
How many people need to die from Islam before Islam is the problem.
There is a cry for naming and shaming. Let’s say we did that. Then what? Let’s say this stuff is all spelled out in the Koran. You can’t rewrite it, can you?

Old 03-16-2015, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
How many people need to die from Islam before Islam is the problem. Statistically speaking a million man Islamic army could take over the western world and they still wouldnt "technically" represent Islam at large. 1Mil=1/2000th of Islam.....
Their too busy killing each other by the 1000's over who follows the Quran better to become more than a thorn in the a$$ outside the Middle East. It's time for a reality check.

Old 03-16-2015, 08:15 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,425,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
There is a cry for naming and shaming. Let’s say we did that. Then what? Let’s say this stuff is all spelled out in the Koran. You can’t rewrite it, can you?
Thats precisely the problem. We have a "holy book" which contains a great deal of verbage instructing for a global takeover and the ethnic cleansing of a race of people. Those followers living in a good, wholesome environment ignore the more radical components of said holy book because their life is for the most part going well. However those followers in poor environments stick to the more radical components of said holy book. The book allows too much fuel for radical fire. It needs to be rewritten....

However even those living in the more moderate Islamic environment wont be willing to remove the radical components from the book because, well its holy....

Old 03-16-2015, 08:53 AM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Hey, most of the radical muslims that come here and slip through immigration can't cause that much damage.

I mean, most of them are 112 years old, they aren't a danger to anything buy applesauce and naps.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:10 AM

12,040 posts, read 8,418,487 times
I never expected to see a rise in anti-Semitism in my lifetime bu,t according to Wiki, it has been on the rise since 1986. Hard to believe.

Antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-16-2015, 11:46 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
I don’t understand the anti-Semitism stuff. Who is killing Muslims by the thousands today? Other Muslims, of course. 200,000 just in the past 3 years. Why are you killing Jews?

Old 03-16-2015, 12:29 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Ocean means large. Large ocean is redundant. The two oceans, the Arctic Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean, partly separate us from Europe, and partly connect us to it.
You must be a hoot at parties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events