Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 08:09 AM

35,066 posts, read 31,293,790 times

Advertisements

The antisemitism is rising globally, even in areas that have quite a few Jews like Miami. When will they start taking action in the US?

Rabbi Reacts To Threats At His Synagogue « CBS Miami
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 11:50 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Diego Chaar does not represent the Muslim community in Miami. He converted to Islam three years ago while serving time in prison. Really shows how good our prison system is. I guess he'll go back for his parole violation plus an additional crime. And he's not even a US citizen.

Man accused of harassing rabbi rearrested in Miami Beach | News - Home

Old 03-15-2015, 11:52 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,475,582 times
I've seen people in Miami shout worse and stupider things than that. Did they kick his ass?

Old 03-15-2015, 11:52 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
The antisemitism is rising globally, even in areas that have quite a few Jews like Miami. When will they start taking action in the US?

Rabbi Reacts To Threats At His Synagogue « CBS Miami
This is the first I've even heard about this happening. It got little to no publicity and definitely does not indicate that antisemitism is increasing in Miami or SE Fla. Fairly certain it is a very isolated incident.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:55 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,475,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This is the first I've even heard about this happening. It got little to no publicity and definitely does not indicate that antisemitism is increasing in Miami or SE Fla. Fairly certain it is a very isolated incident.
That's cuz one a***ole in a whole city full of crazies shooting off his mouth is not news. Pop him in the chops once and be done with it.

What's to be done? Bomb Iran cuz one a***ole in South beach shoots his mouth off. Oy Vey.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺B☺s View Post
That's cuz one a***ole in a whole city full of crazies shooting off his mouth is not news. Pop him in the chops once and be done with it.

What's to be done? Bomb Iran cuz one a***ole in South beach shoots his mouth off. Oy Vey.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I don't find that the whole city is full of crazies shooting off their mouths. I've seen crazier people wandering around in other cities.

If anything, aside from the older extremely conservative Cuban exile community, I don't find this to be a very political or activist city. People are more interested in themselves, their lives and partying than political issues.

Old 03-15-2015, 03:39 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,473,825 times
Maybe it's time we stopped demanding that somebody else do something. Just fist-pop him in the nose, hard, and be on our way. That's how we handled things in my day,,,and we don't have anywhere near the problems we have today.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:08 PM

387 posts, read 589,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Maybe it's time we stopped demanding that somebody else do something. Just fist-pop him in the nose, hard, and be on our way. That's how we handled things in my day,,,and we don't have anywhere near the problems we have today.
but, but, but if i solved it on my own i wont be able to make national headlines. whos going to feel sorry for me, while at the same time creating more hatred for my enemy? who?

javacoffee, violence never solves anything..........if you dont use enough of it.
well done.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:31 PM

3,122 posts, read 2,068,179 times
Quote:
does not represent the Muslim community
This meme is wearing a little thin as the frequency of incidents accelerates worldwide.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:48 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
He's an illegal and should have been deported back to Brazil when he got out of prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events