Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 02:17 PM

105 posts, read 169,589 times

Advertisements

End welfare and let survival of the fittest take place. I guarantee you a certain demographic will die off. We are tired of the constant crying by a certain demographic. We have spent trillions on them and what do we have to show for it. I want our money back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2015, 02:19 PM

506 posts, read 426,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
You're missing the point. No one is scared to go into a white neighborhood, whereas crime is common in MOST predominantly black neighborhoods. Real estate values reflect that accordingly. I've never even seen a white gang before. I'm not saying whites don't commit crimes, but the proportion of whites commiting crimes is lower than the proportion of black people who commit crimes. Even when I was a server, my black co workers didn't want to wait on black patrons because of the very high likelihood that they would work you like a dog and stiff you. Because that is usually what happens, much more often than not. People get conditioned because of the stereotypes that prove themselves true more often than not. So are these black servers racist against their own? No. They just know what the outcome will be 8 out of 10 times.
Black people are scared to go into white neighborhoods.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:22 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Do you hold your fellow misbehaving whites accountable? ......
So in other words, you blame Whitey. Fair enough, but it should be clear to anyone, including you that in the 200 years that you speak of, that tactic hasn't worked. You might want to try something else.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
End welfare and let survival of the fittest take place. I guarantee you a certain demographic will die off. We are tired of the constant crying by a certain demographic. We have spent trillions on them and what do we have to show for it. I want our money back.
Yeah, we've spent trillions on these billionaire crybabies and all they do is cry for more and complain about everybody being mean to them, it is time as you said that we stop supporting this certain demographic, I want my money back as well.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:24 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,619,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrasshat View Post
Yeah, we've spent trillions on these billionaire crybabies and all they do is cry for more and complain about everybody being mean to them, it is time as you said that we stop supporting this certain demographic, I want my money back as well.
Them too.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
Them too.
What do you mean them too? The billionaires are the only people getting mad cash from the government in the USA.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:29 PM

So as someone who has black coworkers, black bosses and a black president, can you please explain to me in detail how, in post civil rights era America, blacks don't have access to education, well paying jobs etc.

Bank discrimination aside (which affects people with bad credit too) how exactly is it the white mans fault that people drop out of high school or have kids out of wedlock? Does the white man make you do these things? Do we make you spend money on material things instead of investing in a savings account? I say this as someone who has gone to college and worked side by side with black people--- and the biggest factor to their success is the amount of hard work they put in, just like anybody else.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrasshat View Post
What do you mean them too? The billionaires are the only people getting mad cash from the government in the USA.
I was agreeing with you, they should be cut off from the govt teat as well

Old 03-16-2015, 02:48 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So in other words, you blame Whitey. Fair enough, but it should be clear to anyone, including you that in the 200 years that you speak of, that tactic hasn't worked. You might want to try something else.
It should be obvious that poster meant why should he be speaking up about the black population simply because he's black? It should be obvious that when he wrote that post, he meant do you, as in white people, call out an entire white population for whites committing crimes, being on welfare, etc?

Old 03-16-2015, 03:09 PM

687 posts, read 915,704 times
Africa. That's really all you need to know.
It just snows more in Detroit and there are more remnants of White civilization left behind.

It'll take awhile before a lot of the physical material crumbles away; much of the infrastructure is already in ruin due to the lack of skilled/not-lazy/intelligent people able to care for it all.

My apologies in advance if these realities happen to hurt your feelings or challenge some of the pre-conceived notions spoon fed to you through the education system and media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events