Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 07:54 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,218,012 times

Advertisements

Day, after day, we read or hear about some ignorant non minority starting the race mess. Why are non minorities so hateful? Then you'll get on the web in venues such as this to say Blacks use the race card.

Maybe blacks need a full deck and not a card! If some of you would just stop this, no one would think you're as racist. Can we agree on this? How often do you hear Blacks in the media or somewhere complaining about Whites? Not saying it doesn't happen, because it does. But you must wonder why some think so unfavorably of you with this constant barrage of tom foolery...

Racist

Remember when Miami beach police were busted for using mug shots of black men for target practice? They’re not the only ones with a racially charged practice routine.

A South Dakota vendor was banned from Sioux Falls’ Collector’s Classic Gun Show this weekend after selling racist targets among his merchandise.

The papers featured a caricatured profile of black man with the words “Official RUNNIN ****** Target” across the top. They were being sold for ten cents each.

Bob Campbell, the gun show’s manager, told KSFY he was “disgusted” by the flyers. He assured reporters that the racist fliers were snuck in unbeknownst to organizers who examine all merchandise before it’s set out.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:15 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times
Race seems to be a controversial issue today.
Personally I am just bored with the topic, it's been talked to death already years ago.

There will always be some racism, can't take away people's right to be jerks.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:30 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,028,546 times
well I guess I am a non minority yeah a new name for me. Anyway good all your examples got called out guess some non minorities are not racist. non minority lives matter bro. Non minorities must stand up and be counted.The non minority movement will change the entire country. Just kidding leave me alone I have no time for BS

Old 03-21-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Race seems to be a controversial issue today.
Personally I am just bored with the topic, it's been talked to death already years ago.

There will always be some racism, can't take away people's right to be jerks.
This is so true. The thing I notice here is that certain groups just want to say it doesn't exist or they're not doing it.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
well I guess I am a non minority yeah a new name for me. Anyway good all your examples got called out guess some non minorities are not racist. non minority lives matter bro. Non minorities must stand up and be counted.The non minority movement will change the entire country. Just kidding leave me alone I have no time for BS
Of course they matter. However, I think this forum needed a little bit of a wake up. Can't be Black, this, Black that all the time. I like ALL decent human beings....

Old 03-21-2015, 09:24 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
This is so true. The thing I notice here is that certain groups just want to say it doesn't exist or they're not doing it.
Certain groups spend their whole lives whining about being the victim. It sure does get old.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:25 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,720 times
OP please get a new hobby, this is so past sad on your part.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:49 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Day, after day, we read or hear about some ignorant non minority starting the race mess. Why are non minorities so hateful? Then you'll get on the web in venues such as this to say Blacks use the race card.

Maybe blacks need a full deck and not a card! If some of you would just stop this, no one would think you're as racist. Can we agree on this? How often do you hear Blacks in the media or somewhere complaining about Whites? Not saying it doesn't happen, because it does. But you must wonder why some think so unfavorably of you with this constant barrage of tom foolery...

Racist

Remember when Miami beach police were busted for using mug shots of black men for target practice? They’re not the only ones with a racially charged practice routine.

A South Dakota vendor was banned from Sioux Falls’ Collector’s Classic Gun Show this weekend after selling racist targets among his merchandise.

The papers featured a caricatured profile of black man with the words “Official RUNNIN ****** Target” across the top. They were being sold for ten cents each.

Bob Campbell, the gun show’s manager, told KSFY he was “disgusted” by the flyers. He assured reporters that the racist fliers were snuck in unbeknownst to organizers who examine all merchandise before it’s set out.

So...........how would you classify Jane fonda urinal stickers??

Old 03-21-2015, 10:30 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Dude, take it to Starbucks.

Old 03-22-2015, 12:50 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,893,401 times
Quote:

Racist

Congratulations for starting yet another racially heated thread. 10 a day aren't enough to sate us all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events