Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 06:49 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
When graffiti is painted that says "kill whitey" it doesn't make the news and doesn't seem to bother anyone.

Isn't that racism too?

Every hear a black person refer to a white person as a Caucasian american? Every hear an "African American" refer to "European Americans". Nope, they are just called whitey, white trash, red necks and the list goes on an on.

Just who is racist then? Could blacks (or African Americans) who lump all light skinned people into one group be called racists? Just how do blacks often refer to Asian's or Hispanics?

It seems, blacks can be equal opportunity racists yet that doesn't come up or isn't important enough.

Look around, blacks in America have an almost impossible time living in harmony with each other. Travel the world a bit and see just how people in other countries and of other races feel about blacks in the USA. There sure isn't any immigration outreach to invite black americans to their borders. Why is that, is the whole world racist against blacks?

In other countries where most people are black, even there, black americans are looked upon differently. They are often unwelcome as those countries recognize they have enough problems already and don't need more.

What is happening right now in the US isn't advancing the discussion or movement away from racism.

Why?

Because someone forgot to tell those complaining that most that the world, and the USA is made up of more than just whites and blacks, something many blacks seem to forget.

What is happening is that whatever progress has been made is evaporating right before our eyes. Guess who is to blame for that? Sweet dreams.
I'm white and have never in my life seen any graffiti that says anything along the lines of "Kill whitey" ...maybe you're thinking of a Spike Lee movie?

No seriously though, I live in Atlanta and have no idea what you're talking about

Last edited by JC84; 03-19-2015 at 07:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2015, 06:54 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushuliu View Post
Since you seem to know the answer to all the serious race questions. Why is it white people like to chop people up and put them in the freezer so much? So they don't spoil. Or just chop them up? So they are easier to store. Why do white rapists wear rapists glasses when they rape? So they can see what they are doing. Why do white guys like to serial kill so much, is it to keep up with 'the black' crime rate? Continuous Improvement Program. Why are they better at it? Is it the strong work ethic? Yes. Why are white men predominantly pedophiles? Is it because they are more focused on early education? This is mostly a misunderstanding. Kids are very tall nowadays due to good nutrition.
Any other questions?

Old 03-19-2015, 07:08 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,146,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I'm sure you will find her to be a veritable font of wisdom on this topic. And all the people in line behind you will surely be understanding of the delay and will, in fact, add to their followers' sorrows by jumping into the discussion in a meaningful and intelligent way as well.

Then you can all hug each other. And then you can each pay $5 for your grande skinny caramel macchiattos sans froth.
LMAO!

Old 03-19-2015, 07:26 PM

573 posts, read 585,236 times
I feel bad for the businesses that likely had nothing to do with this yet have to live with the "word of mouth" consequences that likely will get the story wrong. Many people will now think these business are racist when all it happened to be was vandals.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:29 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
LOL, you are completely ridiculous. "Kill white trash whitey!" Yeah, my friends and I always run around saying that. Expand your horizons, please.
My friends and I don't run around doing similar things against blacks either, does that mean it doesn't happen? Double standards for sure:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kill...2F%3B320%3B160

Get real, if you are black, there are lots of places in those cities I noted that you won't dare go for fear of being assaulted or otherwise accosted and it wouldn't be by whites either. Get out more and away from the protected area you live in.

More blacks are killed raped and otherwise done harm to by other blacks than by whites. You want proof?

Rwanda. Guess how many blacks were killed with machetes or raped by other blacks?

Now blacks in other countries judge black americans because of TV stuff like that portraying rappers? Thanks for the laugh.

Who shoots more blacks in the USA, blacks or whites? It is blacks. Who rapes more blacks in the USA? Blacks. Who commits more crimes against blacks? Blacks.

Trying to introduce pedophiles into the mix is nonsense, what does that have to do with race?

Ever go to a comedy show hosted by a black comedian? Sure is funny huh? You believe that has changed?

Respect for your race starts with your race, not everyone else. If you don't respect yourself, how can you demand anyone else do it for you?

Old 03-19-2015, 07:32 PM

416 posts, read 559,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Oh I get it - the guy who raped me in college was only half white, so maybe that's why he didn't wear rapist glasses. Maybe if he'd been 100 percent white and wore those glasses, the experience might not have been so traumatic.

Ummm, not sure what that has to do with my post...

Old 03-19-2015, 07:33 PM

416 posts, read 559,833 times
Quote:
My friends and I don't run around doing similar things against blacks either, does that mean it doesn't happen? Double standards for sure:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kill...2F%3B320%3B160

More blacks are killed raped and otherwise done harm to by other blacks than by whites. You want proof?

Rwanda. Guess how many blacks were killed with machetes or raped by other blacks?

Now blacks in other countries judge black americans because of TV stuff like that portraying rappers? Thanks for the laugh.

Who shoots more blacks in the USA, blacks or whites? It is blacks. Who rapes more blacks in the USA? Blacks. Who commits more crimes against blacks? Blacks.

Trying to introduce pedophiles into the mix is nonsense, what does that have to do with race?

Ever go to a comedy show hosted by a black comedian? Sure is funny huh? You believe that has changed?

Respect for your race starts with your race, not everyone else. If you don't respect yourself, how can you demand anyone else do it for you?
Seriously, wtf are you babbling about. You sound unhinged.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:40 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
My friends and I don't run around doing similar things against blacks either, does that mean it doesn't happen?
What it means is that you can't judge any one group of individuals (blacks, whites, etc) the same.

Your point is made very well: you don't like black people. I get it.

I'd just like you to know that it will not suit you to characterize all black people. Maybe that's a lesson you'll learn one day.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:46 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
What it means is that you can't judge any one group of individuals (blacks, whites, etc) the same.

Your point is made very well: you don't like black people. I get it.

I'd just like you to know that it will not suit you to characterize all black people. Maybe that's a lesson you'll learn one day.

No who is judging?

According to you, blacks and whites can't be judged the same way? Why not? Isn't that the basis of equality?

As for characterizing all black people, have you even read this thread? Just what to you see going on here if not judging all whites? Don't look now, waht you've sown is growing.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:50 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
No who is judging?

According to you, blacks and whites can't be judged the same way? Why not? Isn't that the basis of equality?

As for characterizing all black people, have you even read this thread? Just what to you see going on here if not judging all whites? Don't look now, waht you've sown is growing.

You know exactly what I'm saying, Mack Knife. I'm not going to continue this convo if you continue playing obtuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events