Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 01:52 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
The family are, apparently, from Idaho. They had all been living in a Suburban and the Walmart washrooms were probably their only toilet facility. I believe that members of the family had been panhandling at the entrance to the parking lot.

I had actually been in that Walmart Saturday afternoon and another C-D - AZDesertBrat - poster works in that Walmart. Although you often get RVs parked there, this is the first time I had ever seen anything approaching trouble.

The bad news is that Yavapai taxpayers will be funding their rent and board for the next few years in the County Jail.
So Arizona all gets those type of transplants like we do here in FL?

"This family has been in Cottonwood for a month or two.

Moore said the family had been living in a Chevrolet Suburban parked in the Walmart parking lot for a couple of days. Police had some minor dealings with family members previously.

Police: Idaho family behind fatal Walmart brawl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2015, 02:01 AM

1,956 posts, read 3,633,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
So Arizona all gets those type of transplants like we do here in FL?

"This family has been in Cottonwood for a month or two.

Moore said the family had been living in a Chevrolet Suburban parked in the Walmart parking lot for a couple of days. Police had some minor dealings with family members previously.

Police: Idaho family behind fatal Walmart brawl
I live in Boise. Let's just say the winter temps aren't that hospitable if you're homeless and living in a vehicle.

Old 03-25-2015, 06:21 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
You forgot to include the race of the criminals in the heading being that's the ongoing trend here on CD. Tit for tat and all.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:36 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,675,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
I wonder what their family reunions are like ?
It probably started as a family reunion.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:44 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,675,136 times
I wonder if their meth lab blew up while they were all in jail?

Old 03-25-2015, 08:53 AM

1,293 posts, read 1,216,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This White-on-White crime is out of control with these animals. When is that community going to do something about these thugs?

Earlier in the week another THUG gang member went on a shooting spree through the streets of Mesa, AZ murdering one and injuring several others. We should take away their welfare benefits and clean out these disgusting trailer parks that are just full of this gutter trash.

Ryan Giroux, 41 is a known white supremacist, according to Southern Poverty Law Center

Mesa shooting: Ryan Giroux confirmed as suspect

Take away their benefits? You can't do that. White on White crime is as American as Apple Pie......

Old 03-26-2015, 09:29 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
There are numerous articles about this, this one is from an Arizona news source. Nine people involved. Police were called after one of them shoved a Walmart employee in the restroom. The suspects allegedly opened fire on police as soon as they arrived. One suspect was killed, another wounded in the abdomen and an officer shot in the leg. Geez "cop haters" reading this, is THIS enough to warrant the police shooting and killing the suspect OR in your opinion does an officer have to be shot and killed first?

Cottonwood Walmart brawl leaves 1 dead, officer shot
Well DauntlessDan, most people aren't against police, we are just against police misconduct. Except the conservative Cliven Bundy types. Right wing extremist are at an entirely different level and their hate for cops should be addressed.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:42 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Indeed. I'm shocked that CD's favorite 'Kitty' hasn't chimed in once, yet.
I can guarantee you he clicked on this thread, clicked the link and then backed out of the thread right after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hey look, no one ever said ALL whites were law abiding, productive human beings. We have our share of trash too.

Just looking at their mug shots you would never guess they were trouble........they look so Ozzie and Harriet-ish !

Don
I literally laughed out loud.

The hypocrisy here almost knocked me out of my chair.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:57 AM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
The family are, apparently, from Idaho. They had all been living in a Suburban and the Walmart washrooms were probably their only toilet facility. I believe that members of the family had been panhandling at the entrance to the parking lot.

I had actually been in that Walmart Saturday afternoon and another C-D - AZDesertBrat - poster works in that Walmart. Although you often get RVs parked there, this is the first time I had ever seen anything approaching trouble.

The bad news is that Yavapai taxpayers will be funding their rent and board for the next few years in the County Jail.
If they were begging at the entrance then this is Walmart's fault. No business should allow panhandling on their property, it is harassment and it is sleazy and eventually will lead to crime. If it's the Salvation army or a school group that is approved, then fine, but street people and drug addicts begging in the parking lot of a business, then if something goes wrong that is on the business.

RVs parking there, great, but random people in cars and vans, stupid, stupid, stupid to allow that.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:18 AM

2,492 posts, read 3,028,419 times
Damn gypsies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events