Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 11:04 AM

9,825 posts, read 11,571,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauchos View Post
I support my fellow Latinos in this as an Argentine. Hispanics in California don't have white guilt and will speak out against blacks. As Hispanics continue to grow expect blacks to be surpassed as the country's preferred minority. Oh well.
Really

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2015, 11:14 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,413,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauchos View Post
You make it sound as if Argentina is the only country who treats blacks horribly. Even though Brazil has the second highest number of blacks after Nigeria, they are treated just as bad as in Argentina. To be honest with you I love all my Latino brothers regardless of color because in the end we share a language and.culture. Black Latinos are so much different than African Americans in attitude and that is my only issue with American blacks. They are an entitled bunch who expect everyone to kiss their a*s.
No, they are not. They are blacks that speak Spanish. Latinoes come in all races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
I know this. However, the US either refers to them as White Hispanic or Black Hispanic. This story simply sheds light on the fact that White Hispanics will never be treated like Whites, though many identify this way.

There, now that I've cleared that up.....
Lies. White Hispanics are White.

Old 03-25-2015, 11:32 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,761,258 times
Quote:
No. Just facing the facts. Hispanics will never be like or be treated like White Europeans, no matter how white they identify.
That's ignorant. There are plenty of white Hispanics who you wouldn't guess are Hispanic. You should get out more.

Old 03-25-2015, 11:36 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,853,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
So what? Discriminating isn't lawful against ethnic groups either. Duh.
So what? The point you've clearly missed is that "Hispanic" denotes ethnicity, not race.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:11 PM

362 posts, read 544,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
So what? Discriminating isn't lawful against ethnic groups either. Duh.
This is true, but I think the post had more to do with clarifying semantics.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:45 PM

2,721 posts, read 4,396,501 times
Default Dear Befuddled,

I am saying, was saying, so...repetitively, inanely, redundantly, reaffirm,.... write, that you are the victim of confused thinking.
Affirmation of this is what I write of.
You make perfect sense to yourself. You are in agreement with yourself, self-congratulate, and confirm
yourself.
Keep up the good work. Try writing something cogent. Perhaps that will work.
Quote:
Makes perfect sense. Someone felt the need to reaffirm that Hispanics are not a race. Like I didn't know that already. Now what were you saying again?

Old 03-25-2015, 08:49 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,220,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
No, they are not. They are blacks that speak Spanish. Latinoes come in all races.

Lies. White Hispanics are White.
Not in the eyes of the White criminal justice system! Honestly, if this cop was White do you think he would go down?

Old 03-25-2015, 08:51 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,220,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckster View Post
I am saying, was saying, so...repetitively, inanely, redundantly, reaffirm,.... write, that you are the victim of confused thinking.
Affirmation of this is what I write of.
You make perfect sense to yourself. You are in agreement with yourself, self-congratulate, and confirm
yourself.
Keep up the good work. Try writing something cogent. Perhaps that will work.
What was the point in this? You just look so silly with the above ^^^^^^^^^ You should be glad we can't see your face! Ha!

Old 03-26-2015, 05:16 AM

12,400 posts, read 8,183,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Preferred for what exactly?
I would guess governmental set asides and policies designed to make up for damages done to their grandparents. With the "preferred" group holding the balance of power in determining which person and party gets that good political job with governmental benefits.

Old 03-26-2015, 05:55 AM

2,721 posts, read 4,396,501 times
Default It is answer to gibberish

You can't come about in full circle repeating , repeat what already is posted here and expect to see any results. You are entering the same statements over and over.
You have not cleared anything up here at all, with your gibberish, as you claim. Nonsensical words.

As I wrote before, post something cogent. I will reply in earnest. You still have not thought anything different or posted any words to move the conversation along other than social strata.
That is useless. As an earlier poster entered, These posts have nothing to do with police officers.
I have not entered nothing concerning police, negative or positive, only countering posts to the nonsensical posts by whoever ernie is, and the convoluted thinking they contain.

Thinking gone awry. Twisted. Repeating , your educational process has been arrested, and not by the police, but by mental nearsightedness and a focus on unsound thought processes.
You remain in complete agreement with yourself, the usual sign of mental instability. Delusional. No matter what uncountered differing opinions may have been entered here, you believe yourself , your thinking unassailable.
Unsound opinion. False pretenses. You present your own agenda and think all is well and proclaim yourself correct. You are mistaken.

Quote:
What was the point in this? You just look so silly with the above ^^^^^^^^^ You should be glad we can't see your face! Ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events