Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 05:22 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
I don't care what the nay sayers want. There are plenty of people who want to be informed about the folks we pay to keep the peace and arrest the bad guys ~ when they're doing neither.

Why should this Police Officer NOT be held accountable like anyone else..Teachers for example. There's been numerous cases both female teacher and male teacher..held accountable (if child under specific age) and labelled "Paedophile" for the rest of their days...even young men have been labelled for the same even tho the labelled one was just a year or two older than his willing participant....SO is it sexual assault, rape or violations of a child's virginity?? Mature adult should know better.in my day it was called "Jail Bait"..

Girls too have to be taught responsibility ..to stay away from boys/men who could corrupt them...BUT rebellious kids do many unwise things.....I'm not addressing rape here..which is forceable intercourse of some sort...BUT this Police Officer was not some teeny bopper who didn't know the ramifications..Education is needed!! for sure!! But @38, member of LE..He has NO excuses..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 05:24 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,217,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Why should this Police Officer NOT be held accountable like anyone else..Teachers for example. There's been numerous cases both female teacher and male teacher..held accountable and labelled "Paedophile" for the rest of their days...even young mean have been labelled for the same even tho the labelled one was just a year or two older than his willing participant....

Girls too have to be taught responsibility ..to stay away from boys/men who could corrupt them...BUT rebellious kids do many unwise things.....I'm not addressing rape here..which is forceable intercourse of some sort...BUT this Police Officer was not some teeny bopper who didn't know the ramifications..Education is needed!! for sure!! But @38, member of LE..He has NO excuses..
I agree with you. Look at all the people here trying to defend him! The really sad thing is that unsuspecting dolts will believe what "they" say. Sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events