Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 07:44 AM

2,492 posts, read 3,029,891 times

Advertisements

I watched the interview then rewatched some of the earlier Kardashian episodes and was like" he has been showing us he was a woman for years" First episode he was getting a pedicure at a salon. That alone doesn't make you a woman but combined with everything else and his mannerisms on the show,I'm a little surprised we didn't catch on sooner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 07:57 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,271,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
The whole Kartrashian family lives for attention,I think he is faking this whole thing.
Look at pictures from him from his Olympics heyday followed by pictures from today. The amount of plastic surgery alone strongly suggests someone who has long struggled with accepting himself. I don't think he's faking.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:40 AM

625 posts, read 623,923 times
Default transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
Look at pictures from him from his Olympics heyday followed by pictures from today. The amount of plastic surgery alone strongly suggests someone who has long struggled with accepting himself. I don't think he's faking.
I don't think he's faking either. I think he's been in pain, struggling with his gender identity for years. He knew that the press and media would be cruel and would be watching every move (just as they are now). No wonder he's waited and struggled. How sad and painful.

And like another post said, it was obvious. All you had to do was see pictures of him, there's been something "going on" for years.

I hope he finds peace and some happiness now.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:17 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue View Post
I don't think he's faking either. I think he's been in pain, struggling with his gender identity for years. He knew that the press and media would be cruel and would be watching every move (just as they are now). No wonder he's waited and struggled. How sad and painful.

And like another post said, it was obvious. All you had to do was see pictures of him, there's been something "going on" for years.

I hope he finds peace and some happiness now.

I don't believe he's faking anything, he's been on hormones for over 30 years. He also told his first wife about his feeling like a woman in his soul and his brain.

He has now reopened the dialogue for many transgendered people who are living in silence, unaccepted by society and being insulted on a daily basis.

I say he is very brave and courageous to come out as he has.

Live and let live.

He's harming no one.

Quote:

At least one Bruce Jenner ex was cool with her new husband admitting he
really felt like a woman.

Jenner’s first wife Chrystie said Monday
that “it didn’t threaten our marriage†when Jenner confessed his secret soon
after they tied the knot.

“It wasn’t a problem,†Chrystie Scott
told George Stephanopoulos on “Good Morning America.â€

Scott, now 64, married Jenner in 1972.
She admitted she was “speechless†when he made his confession, but they went on
to have two children before divorcing in 1981.

“It was hard to wrap my head around it
because he was such a manly man,†Scott said. “There was never anything feminine
in his demeanor.â€

Bruce Jenner

Old 04-27-2015, 10:30 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,749,660 times
I do feel bad for the guy. Those Kardashian ladies emasculated him so much that he now actually believes he is a woman. I've heard of people who had spouses that were so bad it turned them gay but this is taking it to a whole new level!

Old 04-27-2015, 10:37 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,694,537 times
My point is that there are celebrities going through gender change before. If Bruce Jenner was unrelated to the Kardashians, you probably get the back pages. Because he is, we are bombarded with the story on all streams of media.

I actually thought the story was interesting initially until I learned that he was involved in an auto accident that he caused a woman to get killed and I would like some updates about that case and so far it has been hid away by the media. So his transgender story was bigger than the accident in which a woman was killed because of him.

How can someone claim innocence when he rammed his big SUV into that innocent woman from behind and cause her to get crushed about a hummer. (talk about a sad way to die)

Old 04-27-2015, 10:39 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,417,031 times
Seriously who gives a shyt?? How does this affect my life or the worlds current state??? Unbelievable.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:52 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I do feel bad for the guy. Those Kardashian ladies emasculated him so much that he now actually believes he is a woman. I've heard of people who had spouses that were so bad it turned them gay but this is taking it to a whole new level!

Not so.

If you read any of the articles, he's been feeling this way since he was a young child.

He used to try on his sister's and mom's clothes and didn't understand why.

He realized his body does not fit his mind and soul, as other's do, they try to fit into what society says is acceptable, getting married and having children but are not truly happy with themselves. He has been making this transition long before anyone heard about it.

I still say good for Bruce for coming out as he has.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:52 AM

1,188 posts, read 1,464,733 times
It is less about bruce jenner and more about the nature of contemporary news. The news now operates 24/7 on thousands of channels and websites. The news providers have to fill that space with something, constantly. A guy on a popular TV show (meet the kardashians) getting a sex change is a great eyeball catching story that can be milked for quite some time.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:59 AM

144 posts, read 205,115 times
Thanks for the info. I didn't know that the freak show killed someone. smh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
From CNN, NYTimes, and even ESPN has to publish the Bruce Jenner interview and story. Are the people and the media that obsessed with him and the Kardashians?

He recently killed a woman in an auto accident. I have yet to see remorse, any mention or sympathy for the family of the deceased woman from Bruce. From what I've seen of his accident, he killed the woman through his negligence. So far the media and press have helped him swept the accident under a rug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events