Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 05:34 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,347,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenThomas View Post
This is not thread of "hate" or "discrimination" but this thread is about people who still have common sense, these people will understand that these protests is only to earn money and to loot and murder!
As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:
FREDDY GRAY
And you still think that man with at least 18 arrests and serious traumas who were running from police instead of sitting at home was not guilty?
If for some reason (I sincerely hope this doesn't happen) another cop is killed in the line of duty and he happens to have a history of getting disciplined I'll be sure to make a thread similar to this one since victim shaming seems to be the trend here. I'll give you your credit too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 05:35 PM

3,190 posts, read 3,183,882 times
Didn't you hear? Running from the police is a capital offense and every cop is Judge Dredd now, free to doll out capital punishment on the sight.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:39 PM

11,772 posts, read 5,785,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
BBM

Throwaway kids?

I'm sure their parent(s) care.

Some were HS kids as young as 14,15 & 16.

The older ones who participated in the burning down of stores and cars, as told my the Commissioner were not from that area.

Blanket statements about children are just cruel, inhumane and ignorant.

What happened to humanity? To compassion? To caring about the under privileged to help them overcome their poverty with giving them training programs, after school programs to help them see the other side of things. Give them athletic programs to burn off that excess energy and keep them busy.

Oh right, they don't deserve to be humanized, to fend for themselves with a good job and salary at weeks end.

Would you live in that neighborhood? There's one thing to have compassion - it's another to believe every sob story the left writes. The businesses they burned may have provided them jobs - the churches they burned provided not only religious teachings and support but youth groups and community services. Forget the good jobs and salaries - Obama already took that away from them with all his illegal immigrant legislation. Will you people please think before you post - because you make my party look as stupid as Republicans think it is.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:42 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,503,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Would you live in that neighborhood? There's one thing to have compassion - it's another to believe every sob story the left writes. The businesses they burned may have provided them jobs - the churches they burned provided not only religious teachings and support but youth groups and community services. Forget the good jobs and salaries - Obama already took that away from them with all his illegal immigrant legislation. Will you people please think before you post - because you make my party look as stupid as Republicans think it is.
I responded to that same post with a list of services available to Baltimore youth in an effort to answer the poster's question of why we don't create programs to help. It went ignored. Responses that expose truth to rumors and falsities usually do.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:43 PM

6,385 posts, read 6,272,804 times
Quote:
This is not thread of "hate" or "discrimination" but this thread is about people who still have common sense, these people will understand that these protests is only to earn money and to loot and murder!
As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:
FREDDY GRAY
And you still think that man with at least 18 arrests and serious traumas who were running from police instead of sitting at home was not guilty?

Black male in ghetto deals drugs: News at 11.

Seriously, OP? Most males of his age in his location probably have similar rap sheets if not much worse.

But you're right, all drug dealers should have their spines broken and die.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:44 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,359,835 times
Quote:

FREDDY GRAY
I'm not sure I understand your point here. Are you saying that a guilty man deserves to have his throat crushed and back broken at the hands of law enforcement while in custody, if it that is indeed what happened? I was under the impression that our justice system was based on due process.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:46 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Coolhand is definitely drinking that cop flavored Kool-Aid.
How so? You didn't address anything he said.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:48 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,347,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I'm not sure I understand your point here. Are you saying that a guilty man deserves to have his throat crushed and back broken at the hands of law enforcement while in custody, if it that is indeed what happened? I was under the impression that our justice system was based on due process.
Wanna know what's ironic? These were the same type of people clamoring on and on about officer Michael Slager receiving due process, but now all of a sudden due process is irrelevant. Gotta love that CD hypocrisy.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:48 PM

1,077 posts, read 871,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post

I have my own neighborhood, thank you very much.

What you seem to have missed, those who burnt down Baltimore did not come from that area, according to the Police Commissioner.

You can't put the blame on the Baltimore community other than the HS kids who started the ruckus with throwing rocks.

Then those opportunistic adults who took part in the looting, the burning of cars and buildings should be arrested and I bet they will and they did not live there.

Big brother is watching and I hope those who did that destruction have to pay restitution to those store owners and car owners.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Didn't you hear? Running from the police is a capital offense and every cop is Judge Dredd now, free to doll out capital punishment on the sight.
I've heard it said many times by apologists intended as witty response to something not liked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events