Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 05:47 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,791,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
mkpunk

Ever hear the term

"Turn the other cheek"?

Recently when Muslims were burning yet another of the 1000+ churches in Africa, the Muslim hoard became enraged because the minister wouldn't fight back.

They marched to his home, set it on fire, and made sure his daughter couldn't escape.

(Nigeria April 2015)

Now THAT, that is how a religious man responds to having his religion insulted.
I agree but somehow I don't think some of these people get that as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 06:03 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,784,452 times
Woodrow,

My friend. You are not posting on the Islam forum.

This is Texas.

You cannot get away with saying

" If a non-Muslim were to die in an Islamic Nation and had no family
the body would be treated with respect and dignity."

We all have heard of what happens to reporters in an Islamic Nation.
I have read what Muslims did in Nigeria and why no men or boys were rescued this week from slavery to Muslims. The girls reported the stench of the mass graves distracted them from being gang raped by Muslims.

There are too many stories in all parts of the world.

People like me report to the world that Islamic leaders at the highest levels call for a fatwa wherein a good Muslim is now supposed to do everything from:

Stop building snowmen
Don't go to Mars
Stop wearing tight jeans
Not pluck eyebrows
Shave their rear ends
Destroy all churches
Destroy ancient cities
Tear down the Great Pyramids

and

Kill every non-Muslim American, Brit, Frenchman, and "tricky" Italian.

Any Muslim that still holds their head high in 2015 is....

Now about the Italians why are they off the hook if magically challenged?

Old 05-04-2015, 06:39 PM

2,607 posts, read 3,126,018 times
Someone should cut their heads off and put them up on poles outside the stadium. Hang some bacon out of their mouths for good measure.

I realize not all Muslims are terrorists but they sure have more than their share from what I see.

I really got ill with our local police chief a few years ago. A mosque was burglarized and he started babbling that it may be a hate crime. Churches and synagogues in our city have been vandalized and burglarized for years without a word about hate crimes.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:40 PM

12,952 posts, read 9,589,465 times
Wanna be terrorist who didn't know what the heck they were doing. Both heavily armed and both taken out by a single cop, wow. These guys obviously didn't know what they were doing, drove a 1000 miles just to be taken down and out so easy. Kudos to that officer and hopefully any future would be terrorist would think twice. Don't mess with Texas by the way.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:57 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,010,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
and you would insist they get a proper, Muslim burial ?

Why ?
The dead are not to be desecrated nor have their bodies treated with disrespect, not even the bodies of enemies.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:58 PM

6,109 posts, read 10,840,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The dead are not to be desecrated nor have their bodies treated with disrespect, not even the bodies of enemies.
I think more than a few Muslims didn't get the memo.

Old 05-04-2015, 07:13 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,012,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Satire, to be effective and to warrant its constitutional protections, is the ridicule of the powerful ...
Fine - the job of satire is to take down the pompous, the oppressive, the tyrannical, the bellicose, the cruel, the intolerant (all of which arguably might be applied to aspects of an increasingly belligerent Islam) etc.
Your post reminds me of a situation in the Netherlands, where local social workers were involved in setting up facilities to help Muslim refugees. The well-intended city workers were only too glad to help the victims of oppression (no irony here). All was all right, until, the newly settled starting demanding a separate entrance for the women. It's all very well to side with the 'underdog', but don't assume that that underdog is the oppressed.
There's a sizable number of Islamists, who if they had their way, would make 'victims' of us all.

Last edited by modernist1; 05-04-2015 at 07:31 PM..

Old 05-04-2015, 07:14 PM

163 posts, read 124,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Watch the "news" media quickly shift the story to "will there be a backlash against Muslims" narrative. The shooting won't even be that important to them.
And already now the focus is moving toward Ice cream, I mean Isis. The media was off Isis for awhile, but now they found a way to revive it.

Old 05-04-2015, 07:51 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,909,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post

There are 660 million muslims and they all would defend the prophet to the death.
Well then it's a good thing the dept of Homeland Security just bordered a billion rounds.

Double tap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events