Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 03:52 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,033 times

Advertisements

Let me guess, a republican, "Christian" thread bashing women. You are probably Rush Limbaugh fans too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 04:08 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Sadly this is a trend in this country now. Allowing unqualified individuals in jobs they cannot do.
Correct, women should leave firefighting to real men, and instead go become a CEO, doctor, lawyer, scientist, professors and so on.

And all jobs should be filled by white Christian male, who are versatile enough to be the best qualified individual in every single job known to man. That's your point, no?

Mick

Old 05-04-2015, 04:11 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Let me guess, a republican, "Christian" thread bashing women. You are probably Rush Limbaugh fans too.
So you think someone who fails the fitness test should be a fireman/woman?

What do you say to the first person who perishes because this applicant was physically unable to do the job?

Old 05-04-2015, 04:14 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Maybe they should hire this chick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mME2J1E_P20

I think what is not being done here catering to the strengths of the individuals involved. Raising 2 daughters taught me that brute strength is not the solution to every problem. It may come in handy but finesse, coordination and group effort can move mountains.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post

What do you say to the first person who perishes because this applicant was physically unable to do the job?
Yada yada the sky is falling a woman is a fireman and policeman. Holy crap women play sports too. Yeah someone is gonna DIE cause a woman is a firefighter...take your nonsense to your all boys club.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:22 PM

950 posts, read 924,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

I think what is not being done here catering to the strengths of the individuals involved. Raising 2 daughters taught me that brute strength is not the solution to every problem. It may come in handy but finesse, coordination and group effort can move mountains.

........."group effort".

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link

Old 05-04-2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

BUT, BUT she didn't pass the FITNESS test, the sky is falling. And of course, the Rush Limbaugh fans will question the above woman's sexuality....anything that isn't with her legs in the air is, waiting for the almighty phallice probably, an "evil" lesbian.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:37 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Correct, women should leave firefighting to real men, and instead go become a CEO, doctor, lawyer, scientist, professors and so on.

And all jobs should be filled by white Christian male, who are versatile enough to be the best qualified individual in every single job known to man. That's your point, no?

Mick

My point is clearly stated, anyone with a little education should be able to understand the meaning. No?

Old 05-04-2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post

Of course, they do. isn't that the way most liberals roll? Let them do it whether they are qualified or not. To hell with the consequences. We can't hurt anyone's feelings.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post

Bashing women because they can't qualify to do a job?? OK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events