Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2015, 10:52 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times

Advertisements

A man was kidnapped at gunpoint and raped by three women who collected his semen in a cool box and stealing it before abandoning their victim - and the method is part of a growing trend.

The 33-year-old man gave the women directions when they pulled up in a black BMW. Suddenly, one of the women armed with a gun got out and forced him into the back of the car at gunpoint.

The trio then drove him 500km away and fondled him in the back of the car but he did not become aroused, so they forced him to drink an 'unknown substance' from a bottle to aid him.

The women raped the man repeatedly and collected his semen in plastic bags, placing them in a cooler box.

Man is raped at gunpoint by THREE women so they could collect his semen in a cooler box and 'steal' it in South Africa | Daily Mail Online

Don't these ladies know if they just ask nicely most men will volunteer to give it to them for free?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 11:43 AM

1,588 posts, read 2,530,237 times
He must have been pretty amazing looking and tall. They must have been pretty not good looking or old or something... very odd.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:48 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post
He must have been pretty amazing looking and tall. They must have been pretty not good looking or old or something... very odd.
There was speculation in the comment section of the article that it could have to do with paternity fraud or to provide DNA samples for crime scenes. Pretty twisted when you think about it.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:49 AM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Just bad cooks? Maybe they have a recipe and one of the ingredients is cream.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:42 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
I hope he doesn't get a knock on his door in a few years looking for child support.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:48 PM

19,827 posts, read 12,086,768 times
South Africa

Old 05-07-2015, 05:39 PM

50,717 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
A man was kidnapped at gunpoint and raped by three women who collected his semen in a cool box and stealing it before abandoning their victim - and the method is part of a growing trend.

The 33-year-old man gave the women directions when they pulled up in a black BMW. Suddenly, one of the women armed with a gun got out and forced him into the back of the car at gunpoint.

The trio then drove him 500km away and fondled him in the back of the car but he did not become aroused, so they forced him to drink an 'unknown substance' from a bottle to aid him.

The women raped the man repeatedly and collected his semen in plastic bags, placing them in a cooler box.

Man is raped at gunpoint by THREE women so they could collect his semen in a cooler box and 'steal' it in South Africa | Daily Mail Online

Don't these ladies know if they just ask nicely most men will volunteer to give it to them for free?
Repped you for the thread title alone, very cute!

Old 05-08-2015, 02:17 AM

2,277 posts, read 2,651,502 times
Hard to believe, they must have been very ugly, fat and looking for money on down the road. Hope he didn't catch a disease from them. Three of them huh?

When I see an ugly woman and a friend of mine says to me. If you and that woman were the only two people left on Earth and it was left to you to carry on the whole rest of the human race; what would you do?

My answer is usually "I'd shoot myself".LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events