Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2015, 10:13 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
I think most know that the actions of some do not represent 100% of that race, but you know that blacks make up 13% of the population and commit more than half of the violent crimes. Do you not think that is a problem? Should we just ignore that fact? You don't think there is a problem among young black men in black communities? Turning a blind eye to it certainly isn't going to change a thing. Worrying more about the people who have to point it out isn't going to change things.
And you know less than 3% of black men commit violent crimes, right? So why are they all being targeted?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
60 years ago? Yes, it was terrible but what if whites all over the country were marching around proclaiming themselves as victims at the time like blacks are doing today?

The problem is, anything they do to themselves or a white person is just fine because they are "just children" but if a white person does something to one of their own, it is the crime of the century.

They teach their children that the world is at fault but they never are.
No. The problem is when a black person murders a white person they go to jail. When a black person murders a black person they go to jail. But when a white person (or police office) murders a black person, they don't get charged. They don't get jail time. They get lenient sentences.

There's always a crowd their to question the innocence of the murder victim when the victim is black. When was the last time a white murder victim's reputation was questioned? When was the last time a white murder victim was ridiculed on national news?

Old 05-13-2015, 10:38 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
If parents can't control their kids any better than that, then it's time to start arresting them too. Enough is enough, there's no excuse for that kind of behavior.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:48 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
The murder rate is higher among blacks, because poverty is high among blacks
The murder rate among poor blacks is much higher than among poor non-blacks.

Quote:
and most blacks live in inner cities (more people to kill.)

Come on, you're smart enough. Why embarrass yourself with these ridiculous justifications? Accept the facts and move on. High black crime rates say nothing about you and your family.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:49 PM

Here's a question that I wonder if anyone will answer: What do you think middle class, upper middle class, rich, married, "decent" Blacks need/should/could do to rien in poor/working class blacks and their children?

Old 05-13-2015, 10:51 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
No. The problem is when a black person murders a white person they go to jail. When a black person murders a black person they go to jail. But when a white person (or police office) murders a black person, they don't get charged. They don't get jail time. They get lenient sentences.
That's nonsense. But the First Lady of the United States believes it too so I guess you're in good company.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The murder rate among poor blacks is much higher than among poor non-blacks.

Come on, you're smart enough. Why embarrass yourself with these ridiculous justifications? Accept the facts and move on. High black crime rates say nothing about you and your family.
most poor whites live in rural/suburban areas. Less people to kill. Pretty sure I alluded to that, but I'm sure you're...never mind. The violent crime rate among blacks decreases as they ascend SE class. Looks like poverty to me.

These aren't "justifications" they are facts. Dispute what I have said with facts or let it go.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
That's nonsense. But the First Lady of the United States believes it too so I guess you're in good company.
Race and the Death Penalty | Death Penalty Information Center

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/10/07...html?referrer=

Ex-Transit Officer Who Killed Oscar Grant, Unarmed Black Man, Wins Lawsuit

You're familiar with the Oscar Grant case, no? And that was a cop who was actually convicted of killing someone.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:37 PM

1,136 posts, read 923,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
All the people that have been arrested thus far, these are mostly all young teens, 15, 16 year olds.....just nuts.

More teenagers charged as adults in beating of Dundalk man | Maryland News - WBAL Home

The beating that this guy took is beyond description, just take a look at the before and after photos.

http://www.wbaltv.com/image/view/-/3...d-Fletcher.jpg

Just a bunch of cowards with a bad upbringing, not sure how else you can explain beating someone so savagely, continuing the beating even when it was quite clear that the guy wasn't moving any more.
Mob behavior this is why I don't like to act tough around groups of people. It just takes one ******* to want to prove you wrong and everyone else wants to jump in.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:39 PM

1,136 posts, read 923,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Animals. Actually worse than most animals. All because this man asked them to stop fighting on his truck. Well, they sure showed him.
I highly doubt he asked. What happened to him is horrible. I am surprised and happy he survived but I doubt he asked. He probably went out screaming, "get the **** off my truck." We have to remember no matter what your rights are there is always an ******* or many *******s out there crazy, angry, or desperate enough not to give a ****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events