Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 06:30 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times

Advertisements

Just another day......

Lakewood police thought man they shot had gun, not phone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 06:51 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
I love this and read it on here

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Point dark colored objects at police mimicking a gun can end badly for those testing Darwin's theory...
Its also a fact some people are cowards and want suicide by cop... or are so stoned out of their gourd they commit stupid acts.. in this case Darwin was hallucinating

Good shoot..poor family control

Keep trying.. I know you're on it 24/7

Thanks

Old 05-12-2015, 07:13 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,326,422 times
"Daniel Covarrubias was atop a 25-foot-tall stack of lumber at Pinnacle Lumber on April 21 when he was shot. Witnesses called 911 because they heard police sirens and saw him running, and they assumed he was fleeing from police."

Here we go again...

Now I have Verizon and an iPhone 6, I know people who have Samsung Galaxies so he couldn't have been pointing one of those. So I searched Sprint, AT&T, and Virgin Mobile and I have yet to find a freaking mobile phone that bears the slightest resemblance to a bloody gun.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:59 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Awesome.. I love armchair internet tacticians

Citizens who go through shoot don't shoot situations routinely kill in armed subjects and routinely use force
Internet tacticians also believe we shoot to wound ... that we have to warn before we shoot and that we somehow have to be fair and operate by Queensbury rules

Play stupid games get stupid prizes

That is priceless

Meth head gets killed after pointing his dark colored cellphone numerous times at police as if a weapon ... even after police stated shooting at him... witnesses confirmed that meth head did appear to be pointing a gun at officers ...

Darwin wins... no booking slip necessary

Last edited by notmeofficer; 05-12-2015 at 08:07 PM..

Old 05-12-2015, 08:18 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Is that all you got, Rick? Must be kinda slow on the cop hate circuit.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:22 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
"Daniel Covarrubias was atop a 25-foot-tall stack of lumber at Pinnacle Lumber on April 21 when he was shot. Witnesses called 911 because they heard police sirens and saw him running, and they assumed he was fleeing from police."

Here we go again...

Now I have Verizon and an iPhone 6, I know people who have Samsung Galaxies so he couldn't have been pointing one of those. So I searched Sprint, AT&T, and Virgin Mobile and I have yet to find a freaking mobile phone that bears the slightest resemblance to a bloody gun.
Anyone that points ANY object at a cop, and refuses to drop it when asked, deserves whatever he gets.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
I love this and read it on here

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Point dark colored objects at police mimicking a gun can end badly for those testing Darwin's theory...
Its also a fact some people are cowards and want suicide by cop... or are so stoned out of their gourd they commit stupid acts.. in this case Darwin was hallucinating

Good shoot..poor family control

Keep trying.. I know you're on it 24/7

Thanks
Actually the cowards would be the ones shooting first and asking questions later.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Anyone that points ANY object at a cop, and refuses to drop it when asked, deserves whatever he gets.
It must be nice to be able to blow people away at will, get a free pass, and then get a pat on the back by the police boot licking sheeple.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:29 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
It must be nice to be able to blow people away at will, get a free pass, and then get a pat on the back by the police boot licking sheeple.
You are ignoring the facts. Keep your head in the sand if you like.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:30 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:

I believe when you are there yourself and you see the entire incident yourself and you have a video tape of the entire incident from start to finish is the point that you can assume that the Police did something wrong or you can assume that the person who got shot did something wrong.

Until then you are indeed an armchair media believing without question sheeple, boot licking is optional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events